Bestfriend turn into lover

Her lips her touch her whispers as i move my lips closer feeling the heat of her lips touching against as i suck her lowerlip breakwway staring deviously up at her as i kiss her down her neck breathing my red lips over her ear whispering your amazing as i kiss down her chest towards her breast as her nipples harden i then fold my lips over her nipples and suck it as i kiss down her belly her soft moans as i kiss my way down her legs and her inner thighs as she tightens my head between her legs as she pulls my hair up towards her wet pussy as i gently suck her clit as it harden as she thrust her clit hard against my lips its warm an wet i ,i want you baby as door starts to open i hear the squeeky sound as i turn around to look room is empty me just me,where is that amazing touch i just felt the warm lips her urge to pleasure me with her beauty.
IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM A DREAM WHERE IT FELT SO REAL .
I want you i need you your like something thats carved in my heart your beautiful presence your smile i just cant forget.
Turning on my side i am facing my bestest friend as i stare at her sleeping she is so beautiful i ask myself what is it that i can't fall inlove with her we slept together once and never again we were both drunk and got carried away somehow i can say ever since we have been closer.Feeling that urge over seductiveness after my dream i stare at kimmy she is so precise and particular has life so well calculated as i take my index finger run it across her lips she opens her eyes stares at me an slightly open her mouth to suck my finger as she suck it i move closer as we have our bodies against eachother as i stare into her blue eyes as she move her lips closer and closer as i touch my lips with her its sensational that shock that went through my body i haven't felt before as she climbs ontop of me i somehow still see the girl im inlove with and turn on my side as she ask whats wrong with me.
Me:nothing
Kim:you always start something you never finish
Me:Kim wtf you sound like my babbling mum
Kim:Its that tart that did this to you go fuck her i get the picture i am not good enough
Me:It is not you its me im sorry
Kim:gets up in her blue underwear and walks to the balcony
Me:walks after her as i fold my arms around her kiss her in the neck your beautiful just relationships is so complexed i am scared it will change how we are.
Kim:Its ok I love you always
Me:I love you to.

:)