Regret

ADULT CONTENTED SCRIPTS ADVISED 16 +as walk over to the kitchen going directly to the fridge half asleep i get a glass of milk an sit by the piano and start playing piano the rush and the vibration of the keys really helps retailate your anger little knowong someone is behind me i turn around as i a hand on my shoulder,kim why you up its four am as i walk to the window and see the trees leaves blowing off as the strong wind makes a hollow like a wolve.She stands there barefeet in my white shirt unbuttoned as i turn around,are you ok?
Kim yeah just this loud noise you making i can,t sleep,i am sorry i wont disturb you again.
kim: come lets go sleep it will be ok tomorrow is another day,its dark as we walk up the stareway as we guide eachother in the darkness holding hands.
Laying backwards on the bed
Me:Kim!
KIM:yeah?
Me:Do you think i made a big mistake by letting her go?
KIM:if you love her the way you say you do why did u let go of her.
BANG BANG:
Me:WTF was that walking over to the wondow as i look out oh its this tree thats banging against our wondow.
Me:If you see a swan of ducks in the pond heading north towards the river an you got one duck in your hand will you let it go?
Kim:I dont get it!
Me:precisely you set something free you love.
Kim:ok lets go sleep"walking towards the bed i can't help staring at her as i feel myself harden walking behind her"
ME:Kim?
Kim:yep
Me:you do realise we only slept once together
Kim:point being?
Me:nothing.
"My thoughts of kim becomes all stronger as i spend time around her she is sweet kind and most beautiful smile.

The thights of her somehow comforts me we friends but we share a bed and her body somehow comforts me.

Am i falling for her?
I am not sure but i do know i don,t ever want to be apart from her which is why we both here in united kingdom i am now realising this girl kim is the one what makes me feel closure.

Will i regret not taking the extra step to meet this particular girl i came here for and not ever knowing what we could have been or should i stay knowing that kim will always hold the fact against me that i chose her second after meeting this girl
I mean i know more about kim than any other girl we were best friends we dated we slept together we know eachothers weaknesses.

Comment if you would like to see a picture of us together:)