Dreams

Strong gust of wind blowing as the windows rattle sounding as if a tornado is on its way i restlessly turn as i feel this warm arm folding around me a whisper behind my ear saying its ok im here for you now as her face stares down at me its dark with a veil and her staggering bloodshot red eyes looking through me whispering you failed me as i feel my body weaken feeling a heavy presence ontop of me i am trying to sit up but it feels the more i fight this the more weaker i feel as i feel my body going numb as she whispers your mine till the end as i try screaming no word are leaving my mouth what is happening why is this happening as i fight with all my stregnth an finally manage to situp looking around me the room is empty what was that who was that as i hair is wet of sweat and my body feels hot my head is pounding as i getup an walking over to the window and realise it was open looking out an seeing no body in eyesight as i turn around and she this beautiful friend of mine sleeping wow she is really beautiful as i walk to the bedside with the sheet folded halfway over her leg i then straddle her amd folds my arm around her kiss in the back of her neck with my red warm lips whispering i love you as i bury my face into her neck and close my eyes i feel comfortable an so at peace around her.
6-Am a loud noise of the alarm going off as i open my eyes smelling this delightful breakfast an a humming sound turning on my back staring at the roof and smiling that must be kim.Somehow when waking up knowing she is closeby i feel like my days are amazing why am i even here if i had the love of my love right by me...should i tell her or keep it to myself as i dont want to complicate things
Getting up and going to the shower as i get my shower gel and sponge i open up the water man i hate the fact that always cold water comes out a shower when first opening it as  the water warms up i move around in the shower as i then slide down my underwear and the door opens as i stare up its kim...
I have nothing to hide she has seen me naked before  as i convincingly tell myself she is wearing a pink speghetti top with a blueish hotpants hand long auburn hair curling over her shoulding staring up ar her i find her gazing at me..kim what you doing
Kim:nothing i had to come pee sorry
Me: ok can you please hand me the shampoo
Kim:sure as she passes me the shampoo i touch my soapy with with hers as i grip it pulling her close then crashing my lips against her i pull her into the shower with her top and her hotpants on pushing my hard body against hers as i suck her neck kissing my way up to her lips sliding my hand under her top as i feel her breast harden her mouth is open as she throws her head backwards running her hand pver my body as remove her top and squeeze her breast as i rub my waiste against her as she moans as i lift her to my waiste she tangling her legs around me as i stare at her with my fingers threw her hair whispering your beautiful kim as i then remove her hotpants slides my warm wet @@@@ into her aaaah  aaah as she moans biting my earlobe whispering fuck me harder LUV as i thrust back and forth feeling a sensational rush of  temptation racing threw my veins as as i move my lips to her ear saying i love how you tighten me in you when you orgasm her soft warm body aching against mine as i fuck her hard against the shower wall aaaaahh LUV YOUR THE BEST as i fuck her hard and harder her pussy hair rubbing against my "@@@@ as she bites my lips and my neck and chest scratching me from behind both our bodies are wet and hot as i feel a rush warmth and satisfaction racing through my body as i whisper i am coming as i suck her neck and bite it and she whispers come for me LUV FUCK ME HARDER as i thrust an release a fuckload of cum in her pussy as we both out of breath her legs straddled around me she whispers i am glad we have eachother.
staring at her i smerk and kiss her on the lips you the best:)..tbc "to be continued"