...It's just us...

Everybody knows about our relationship now...
What's going to happen?

~~~

"Eunbi! Why did you let this matter get out of hand?!" Bang PDnim yelled.

"I'm really sorry PDnim..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Who knows the lies of teenagers...." he sighed, "I'll try to do something and I hope it works or you'll be killed. You know fangirls and fanboys of their favorite bias... Whenever something's going up, those kind of fans act up, those kind of fans, who you might call... Immature...." He explained.

"Ne, PDnim...." I bowed to him and took my two feet out the door. When I got out of the office, I sighed.

"Eunbi... How is it going? How come you never told me anything about Jisung and you? Wasn't I your best best best friend...?" Jungkook pouted.

I gave him a smile and punched his shoulder lightly. "Bro, because you were too busy that I didn't want to bother you and now you know so what you complaining about, huh? Coconut head..." I teased him.

His pout went to a shocked face hearing the word 'coconut head'. "Not you too... My fans been calling me a coconut head... And now you...? Ugh.... I've had enough of this coconut head thingy..."

I giggled. "Do you know why?"

"What..." He said as he crossed both of his hands.

"Your head-I mean... Hair... Looks like a coconut that's been cut in half and stuck on you." I said, trying to not laugh out loud.

"Shut it, Eunbi... I know you're gonna laugh any moment now."

"Jungkookie!!" Taehyung shouted as try to jump on Jungkook, for him to give him a piggy back ride but Jungkook moved, which caused Taehyung to fall on his knees. "OW!!" He yelled in pain and pouted. "Our little Golden Maknae is being a meanie..." He stood up. I thought he was going to get mad or something but I was wrong. "You little knucklehead!!" Instead, he fought with Jungkook like a little kid would and when I mean like a little kid, he pushed Jungkook that he almost fell on the ground. Jungkook stood up and pushed him back and there you go. They start pushing each other like little kids. I sighed with annoyance. "Yah... Stop it, you two!" I commanded them. They stopped. I gave them a smile. "Well, I gotta get going. See you later!" I waved by to them and went to the practice room.

As I walked to the practice room, I bumped into Kim Minhyung. "Sorry sunbae, I wasn't looking..."

"It's ok... See you later." I was about to leave until he stopped me by holding my arm. I turned around. "Is there anything else you want to say?" I asked him.

He avoided eye contact with me and let me go. "No... Nothing." He gave me a weak smile and walked away. I shrugged it off and went straight into the dance room.

"Music!" Yoojin unnie yelled. The music started and we started dancing to our song, WHY.

Not too long, I went outside to buy ice cream for me and the others. When I came back, everyone was gone.

"Did they leave me?" I closed the door and turned around. BOO!! I screamed and jumped a bit. I saw my unnies. "YAH!! I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!" I yelled as they were still laughing at my reaction. "Stop laughing or I'll eat all of this ice cream that I bought..." They were still laughing but not for too long. They stopped laughing and yea... I gave them ice cream to eat.

It's been a week. Everything was ok. Kind of... Fans and reporters weren't at our dorm anymore but the matter of me and Jisung, dating, is still bothering fans that they won't let it go easily. They want us to separate...

There would be some people/fans who would support our relationship and let everything go and there would be some who would make things worse for us both, especially for me... WHY?!

I put my head on Jisung. "When will this ever stop...?"

He sighed and put his head on top of mines. "I don't know when will all of this matter go away. I just don't want you getting hurt, since you're the one who gets most of the hate."

I just laughed it off. "Jisung ah~"

He hummed in reply.

"Would you ever leave me?" I asked him.

"Maybe but nope. Why? Because there's only one Bambi who can win my heart and that's you."

"Tch...! Bambi... Well, I would stay with you too, Jiji."

"It's Jisung, not Jiji."

"It's just a name, idiot..." I smiled while my head was still resting on his shoulder.

"Disrespecting someone older than you... Again..." He teased me.

"Be quiet..." I hit his chest lightly.

"Aigoo... How can I not be attracted to so much...? You're so irrisistable to look away." He said with a smile.

I held on his arm as my head was still laying down on his shoulder. "...It's just us..."