Nothing Like Us

I am seriously naming these titles, from songs...😂😂
I didn't have a title to think of so I just used song titles. Don't judge me!!😂😂

Anyways...
=>>

---

*EUNBI POV*

I went to my CEO's office and had a talk with him. "I'm sorry but I can't, sir... I love him..."

*JISUNG POV*

I had a talk with the CEO about me and Eunbi. "Sir... I can't break up with her. She's my everything... I love her..."

*BOTH CEOS POV*

"You finally pass the test!"

*EUNBI AND JISUNG POV*
(at different areas)

"Huh...?!"

*EUNBI POV*

"What do you mean 'you finally pass the test'? What test...?" I was lost about everything.

He gave me a warm smile. "This was just a test between the SM CEO and me. We wanted to test you guys on your love. How much your love is? Not exactly an A+ but more like an A- or a B, since you guys took such a long time just to get back with each other."

"So you mean...-" He cut me off. "Don't worry. We'll take care of those fans. We got your back." He gave me a smile. My mouth created a big, bright smile on my face. I bowed my head down many times. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you Bang PDnim!!!"

*JISUNG POV*

"Huh? 'You finally pass the test'? What do you mean?" I asked the CEO.

"Well... the BigHit CEO and I wanted to test you and Eunbi, to see how much of your love is. It's not an A+ because you both took such a long time to come back together. Jisung... I'm glad that you followed your heart and not your brain." He said.

"What about our fans?" I asked him.

"Don't worry. We both came up with an idea. We got your backs..." He gave me a warm smile.

I went out of his office. When I went out, I quickly went in the studio room and screamed as loud as I can, since in the studio, you wouldn't hear that much sounds. "YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

*EUNBI POV*

So, today is the day where our CEOs made plans.

On performance day...

Jisung and I would be going last. Hey, gotta save the best for last, right? Lol

Anyways...

After everyone was done with their performance, it was Jisung's and my turn and it'll end the whole event. He held on my hand. "It'll be okay, I promise..." He told me. I gave him a smile and nodded. The staffs pulled the lever, making the surprise stage, rise to the top, where everyone could see us. Once we got on top of stage, everyone became quiet. Just as we expected.

We held onto two microphones, holding each other's hand.

"To my fans, to Eunbi's fans, to everyone!! I want to announce that we are dating again. And this time, nothing can stop us." He looked at the crowd, then at me and created a smile.

"I'm sorry for dating Jisung. Although I know that I will get many hates, I won't give up on the person I loved. It is true... We were once childhood friends. I started liking him in 4th grade and I still do now. I know that you guys won't like us being together, since we're idols and still young and yes, I understand, you all have biases in every group, even I, myself is a kpop fan. But I hope you all would understand our relationship...." I looked at Jisung and gave him a smile.

It was Jisung's turn to speak. "Ladies and gentlemen's. Fangirls and fanboys out there... As Eunbi said, I'm not giving up on love just for these kind of hates and stuffs. I will still love you fans but my relationship with Eunbi... She's my sunshine." He looked at me and smiled then continued speaking. "Recently, when the news spread around that we were dating, I've read comments and all of those comments are just too bad and immature. I'm sorry if I say this but, some of you need to mature up and think before you take action. I am very sorry that I'm dating Eunbi, but my love for her is just too...too big of a word. I hope you guys would let us go and understand the meaning of this, please..."

Jisung and I looked at the crowd, who was still quiet. Suddenly, everyone started screaming and cheering, well not everyone but most of them, who were in the concert. "THANK YOU TO MY FANS!!!" Jisung and I shouted with a bright smile on our faces.

When we both went backstage, I jump hugged him. He spun me around and put me down, looking into my eyes. "You are one of a kind... One special girl."

I smiled. "Yes sir, I'm one of a kind!" I said to him.

"Hey... It's GDragon's lyrics of 'One of a Kind'.." He said with a smile.

~ 2 Months Later ~

We still got some hates but not as much as before. Jisung and I cleared up everything. Unlike some other idols, we would show everyone about us and our relationship. Sometimes, when we were in public, we wouldn't wear masks and just go in public, bare face, together. People would take pictures of us but all of those pictures, they would say "Awww" "They're such a cute couple" "Look at them! They're so cute together!!!" Yea... Those would be the kind of comments we get when someone sees us or tries to take a picture of us.

Well... We did go through a lot. I mean like, we were friends since childhood, he left me to become a trainee, I found him after 3-4 years, we confessed our feelings, news got out about us dating, hates started everywhere but some people understood and didn't take it immaturely, we broke up, we got back together, we showed everyone about our relationship during the concert, and now... We're officially a couple.

JIBI !!! (Jisung + Eunbi = Jibi)

"YAH!! PARK JISUNG!!!" I yelled at him.

"Wae...?" He acted innocently.

"Don't be thinking that I didn't know..." I pinched his arm. "OW!!" He screamed, although I didn't pinch that hard. "Study more and get a good grade before I kill you..." I told him.

"And how are you going to kill me, huh?" He asked with playful smirk on his face.

"BOI!! Shut up before I punch you and that beautiful face of yours..." I said playfully.

"OML.... Eunbi... If you punch me, you won't see this handsome face anymore." He pointed to himself.

I scoffed. "Yes, Mister Park Jiji..." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Why you little..." He put his arm around my neck and started ruffling my hair.

"OPPA!!!!!" I started hitting his arm.

He finally let me go. "I'm sorry my little Bambi." He teased me.

"I'll get you back, you'll regret it soon..." I sat on my seat because the teacher was going to come in the class less than a minute.

YEP... That's how it ends...❤❤❤

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

That's how it ends. Eunbi and Jisung got back and they'll get married when they grow up.

I hope you guys liked my story 'Forget it...' and thank you guys for reading this story. Don't forget... I'm still continuing 'Dear Cruel World'. If you haven't read it yet, I do recommend you read it because there will be sadness in there and more.

I would be doing more NCT stories and I hope you enjoy!!

❤❤❤