MiChaeng [Requested]

AN: Hope you like it~~ seokmiin- :) (please play the song above while reading this~if someone's asking about what this song is..it's Laughter, it's a song by Seventeen.It's from their recent album 'Going Seventeen' the lyrics here are just..daebak) 

(AND YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS A JEONGCHAE MOMENT)

Chaeyoung's POV

"Bye unnie..my little Chae is still sleeping.." Mina whispered as she tiptoed quietly towards the stairs. 

"M-Minari?..." I said as I rose from the couch. I actually fell asleep while I was waiting for Mina. She always come home so late these days...I wonder why though. 

"I-I was just a little late today Chaengie, you should sleep some more.." she said as she patted my head. 

"That Nayeon girl dropped you off here again, didn't she?" I said. "I bet she's always by your side when I'm not around."

"It's not like that Chaengie" Mina said as she put her coat on the clothes rack. 

"Oh really Myoui? I'm not that dumb" I said as I stood up sleepily. "I think you're cheating on me."

"Ch-cheating on you!? Why would you possibly think like that Son Chaeyoung!? we've been dating for 4 years now!" 

"I don't know Mina! Maybe because you've been spending half of your days with that Nayeon girl! you always only see me in the morning and at night!" I said as I felt tears forming around my eyes. "Y-you don't even have the time for me..what do you do with that girl anyways that's so Important!?

"I-I can't tell you cau-"

"Oh now you don't trust me huh? ok, I guess those 4 years were, all just fake, is it Mina?!" I said as ran towards our room. 

"Pabo.."

Mina's POV

"Gahh, my little cub's sad, and it even feels worse if I'm the reason that why's she's sad" I said as I mentally slapped myself. "I can't really tell her cause..it's a surprise.."

Nayeon, is a friend of mine who is already married to Jeongyeon. She works in a Jewelry shop that her family runs. That's where I was going to buy the ring.

And yes, I'm going to propose to her. Nayeon was offering to just give it to me for free, but I refused, since I want to work hard for the ones I love. 

"Keeping a secret from a smol tiger cub like Chaengie is hard.." I said as I plopped myself on the couch. 

I've been working in the jewelry store these days, just to pay for the ring. And I took all the night shifts to get a bonus in my payment. 

I decided to tell Chaeyoung all about it..I don't want her to be sad.

"Ch-Chaengie?..My smol bean?" I said as I knocked on our bedroom door. Silence took over the house. 

"Chaengie!? I-I'm sorry..it's not that I don't trust you..it's just..I can't tell it to you right now..." I said as I knocked again. Still, silence was still there. 

I can't hear anything..oh no..maybe she passed out or something!!

I took a ladder from the storage room and decided to get inside that room through the worst possible solution..

The window 

..

...

"A-andwae..." I said for the fifth time. I put m arms in my waist in frustration and held onto the ladder. "I-I can do this.."

I have Acrophobia (a person with a fear of heights). I would do this for my Chaengie, all for my smol bean. 

I stood in front of the ladder and breathed in and out. I took the first step slowly and landed my other foot.

'So far so good..'

(After taking some steps more...)

"C-Changie?" I said as I pounded on the window cause I was really getting scared. I heard the window open quickly and saw my smol bean. 

"MINARI!? WHY ARE YOU STANDING ON A LADDER?! WE BOTH KNOW YOU'RE AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! OMG MINARI GET IN HERE" Chaeyoung said as she stretched out her thin reachable hand out for me to hold on. 

She pulled me into the room and hugged me. 

"What would've happened if you fell?" she said as she tightened the hug. "What if I lost you? I wouldn't want to live then.."

"D-don't say things like that Chaengie.." I said as I cried on her shoulder. 

"I mean it Minari! Our love isn't something that we joke about..I really love you..I'm sorry for being too protective.." Chaeyoung said. "I just don't want to lose you.."

"Saranghe Chaengie..but you have to wait arachi?" I said as I wiped Chaeyoung's tears. She nodded and said "I understand, it's ok.." 

I kissed her on the forehead. 

..

...

Narrator's POV

4 days later..

"W-what do you want me to see?" Chaeyoung said as she walked aimlessly around the place. 

"Ok, ok you can take it off now" Mina said. 

"Ah..ne.." Chaeyoung said as she took it off. She can't believe her eyes, Mina was kneeling down while holding a ring on her hand. 

"C-Chaeyoungie..w-will yo- ugh I don't know how to do these kind of stuff.." Mina sighed in frustration. 

"Aigoo my cute penguin~ I was going to say yes anyways" she said as she smiled and took out her hand. 

Mina shyly took the ring and put it on her finger. 

"N-nepuda.." Chaeyoung said. "Now let me put yours on."

Chaeyoung took the ring and put it on Mina's hand as well. They both giggled and smiled. 

"I love you my smol cub"

"I love you too my penguin~"

/made this first cause a genre popped into my mind ;)/