MiChaeng

AN: Mina you bias wrecker 👀 (but Jihyo's still numba wan ! !) I missed updating here uwu

Ps. One of the things I really love are what you guys comment on my stories 💕 I hope you comment a lot hehe love y'all so much ❤️

Narrator's POV

"E-eomma..ani.." Mina held onto her mother's pale hand. "W-we can't lose you too.."

"Minari..don't think like that.." her mother caressed her crying daughter. "You're just 10 and..I'll be fine.." 

"I-I love you.." Mina bit her lips and tried to smile, despite the tears rolling down her face. 

"I love you too, both of you..and I will always will.." her mother smiled and wiped Mina's tears away. Sana was muffling her tears outside of the door. 

She wiped her tears and heard someone coming. She overhears two of the doctors by accident. 

"We just can't heal her! Nobody can!" 

"No one has even tried yet!" 

"You want to risk our name? This hospital's name is more important than a stupid patient! Hide her files, now!" 

Sana looked at them with shock and saw Mina walking towards her. She can't let Mina hear this.

"Unnie, mama said that she'll be fine!" Mina smiled. Sana noticed her red puffy eyes, she immediately took Mina's wrist and walked away from the doctors, in a fast pace. 

"Where are we going unnie?" 

"Far away..from them."

..

"Why are you like this!? This is unacceptable Soo!" her father slammed his fist on the table. 

"If she wants to then she will! If she wants to be an artist, then she will be one!" her mother spat. 

"You don't know what she likes!" 

Chaeyoung stood in the hallway, muffling her cries with her tiny hands. 

"Art is important! It makes her imagination go wild! Do you want a happy daughter or an emotionless robot!?"

"Nobody likes art these days, she should be a lawyer! That way, she won't be useless!" 

"Don't you dare talk sh*t about our daughter in this house!" 

 "What the f*ck do you want me to do woman!?" 

"I WANT YOU TO ACCEPT OUR DAUGHTER FOR WHO SHE IS!!"

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO!? I WANT HER TO BE USEFUL FOR ONCE!"

She runs away to her room slamming the door behind her. The slam was heard by the two and they felt regret.

"Kwang Woo, what the actual f*ck are we doing? Chaeyoung is only 9 years old for f*ck's sake just accept what she wants." 

"Tsk.." 

...

-Present-

Chaeyoung's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo! Chaeyoung imbnida! You can call me Chaengie."

With a wide smile, I looked at everyone happily. They all clapped and cheered. 

"What a very bright child ms. Son is, now you can sit on that chair beside the window, in front of ms. Myoui." the teacher instructed. 

I nodded went towards my new seat. I sat on my chair and hung my bag on the hook. I noticed that the one behind me is staring..at me.