Part 3 Interview

World of game

Wei Wei:Thank you,Nai He.

Nai He:Thank you for what?

Wei Wei:For everything,you always make me feel special

Nai He:It's my pleasure my Dear Wife.

Wei Wei:This afternoon,I was pretty unhappy due to some things,but I don't want my roommates to worry,so I kept it in.But now,I'm happy,.

Nai He:Because of me?

Wei Wei:hmmm yes,because of you.

Nai He:That's good.

End of conversation

Meng Yiran drom

Yu:Your computer is fixed.Why don't you take a look?

Meng Yiran:hupp"walk out"

Nana:Ehk Yiran,where are you going?

Meng Yiran?I'm going to bathroom.

Nana:ahh thank you.I have something to ask you.

Yu:Go ahead.

Nana:Does Xiao Nai know about today's computer repair?

Yu:Yes.He knows.

Nana:Then does he know it's Yiran's computer?

Yu:Yes

Nana:Then why didn't he come?

Yu:How would I know?All right,it's fixed.I'm leaving now.

Nana:heh Wait!Don't be mad.Don't be mad.I'm just worried for Yiran.Thank you for taking the time help us fix the computer today.I'll treat you to dinner next time.

Yu:heh There's no need.Okay I'm leaving.

Yiran coming

Nana:Eh Yiran...

Meng Yiran:Leave me alone.It was your terrible idea.He must have found out.It's so embarrassing!My mom was right.Women shouldn't take the initiative.We should be more reserved.

Nana:ahhh Yiran,don't be sad.I asked Yu Ban Shan just now.Something came up at the last minute,so Xiao Nai couldn't come.He's also quite sorry about that.Next time!We'll find another chance next time,okay?

Meng Yiran:Really?

Nana:I swear.

Phone ring

Meng Yiran:Hi,Shao Xiang.

Shao Xiang:Yiran,why don't we go out for that dinner we talked about last week?

Meng Yiran:Not today brother,I'm not in a good mood.

Nana:ahh Yiran,just go.Take the time to relax.Maybe you can even ask him for advice.

Meng Yiran:hmmm okay,ahh brother okay I come.

Shao Xiang:okay,so let's do 6:30pm.Pick a place and let me know.

Meng Yiran:okay,see you later.
End of conversation

Nana:Shao Xiang,a lot of friends have told me about this restaurant.I've been wanting to come for a long time.Thank you,,,

Shao Xiang:Your welcome......What's wrong?I'm treating you to dinner and you still look so depressed.

Meng Yiran:It's nothing..

Nana:Just tell Shao Xiang.

Shao Xiang:You have a secret.Let me guess.hmmm Is there a boy you like?Tell me about it.