Part 5 Combat

World of game

Wei Wei:(Zhen Shui doesn't even dare  to reply to messages now?)

Player:Reed Wei Wei?What are you doing here?Isn't Xiao Nai He going to duel against Zhen Shui Wuxiang?Aren't you watching the combat?

Wei Wei:Duel?

Player:Do you not know about it?Come on,let's go there together.

At  the Combat

Player1:Where's Zhen Shui Wuxiang?

Player2:Is he too scared to show up.I think that Xiao Nai He  has an unfair advantage today.They are both players.

Player1:What's  unfair about it?I'd say that Zhen Shui Wuxiang is a whale player.What's more ,he had  the cheek to make that video.Serves him right.

Player3:I'm so excited.I actually get to see Xiao Nai He in combat.I'll get to see the god-like player in action.Get ready to record this.

Hao:Sister in law,you finally got online.

Hou:Hello

Wei Wei:What's going on?Why is Master suddenly challenging Zhen Shui Wuxiang to combat?

Yu:Don't you know about the video?

Wei Wei:Huh?(dahil don kaya makikipaglaban siya)It's because of the video?

(play the multimedia)

Hao:Of course.If we don't teach Zhen Shui Wuxiang a lesson for what he did how can Nai He hold his head up in the gaming world?

Hou:That's right.He has to at least strip two levels off Zhen Shui.

Wei Wei:Strip two levels off him?Losing a match won't decrease his  game value.

Yu:Not in a match but it will in combat.Didn't you see the challenge Nai He send?

Wei Wei:hmmm I just logged in.

Yu:He send out  the challenge yesterday.The system broadcasts Zhen Shui Wuxiang's status every five minutes.He's clearly online but doesn't dare to take on his challenge.

Wei Wei:Zhen Shui Wuxiang won't answer the challenge.Although he has first class gear like Master does he's dead meat if he takes him on.He's a high level.If he drops one level,it will take him ages to get it back.Not to mention two levels.

Hao:It's not up to him.Xiao Nai He challenged him to two rounds of combat.Zhen Shui Wuxiang only needs to win once to be considered the winner.As for the video,that will also be overlooked.What's more,during  the combat Xiao Nai He will leave out two items of his gear.If Zhen Shui Wuxiang still doesn't take on this challenge how is he still a man.

Hou:Being defeated is better than not showing up,right?

Yu:Despicable....How despicable.

Player1:Zhen Shui Wuxiang and Xiao Yu's team are here.

Player2:It's time for  a good show.

Players:He's here.

Hao:It hasn't been this lively.Old Man Yu,how about a bet?

Yu:What is there to bet?Do you think that Xiao Nai He  will lose?

Hao:Silly.The bet is to guess how many minutes it takes for Xiao Nai He to defeat Zhen Shui.

The combat begin

Hou:Xia Nai He invincible.

Team Xiaoyu:Oh no!Xiao Nai He  got him with his Swinging Chain!This is bad!Why can't he  escape from it?