Part 1 Marriage Proposal

(in game world)

Wei Wei:Zhenshui what's up?is there an enemy here?

Zhenshui:Wei Wei,we have been married for half a year you are still calling me Zhenshui?isn't that awkward?

Wei Wei:mhm...if I call you Wuxiang that's even more awkward.

Couple girl:honey,honey the daily quest is 12 three-eye monkeys can you kill them for me?
Couple boy:honey,you can just sit and watch.Let me do it.
Couple girl:okay

Zhenshui:Wei Wei you are studying in a university in Beijing,right?I am in Beijing too,do you want to meet?I will treat you dinner.I know a very good Japanese restaurant it is comparable to michelin tree star in Japan.

Wei Wei:that's not necessary,it is great to just enjoy ourselves in the game.

Zhenshui:there is a saying now....that you don't know whether you are playing with a human or a dog.I just want to make sure...I want to see how you look like,could you send me your photo?

(in real world)

Wei Wei:ahk anung nangyari sa laptop ko?"baka sira naman yung circuit,"Ex Xi!!can you look if anybody outside I fixed the circuit"ako na lang mag ayos kaysa magtawag pa kami ng iba,dagdag gusto pa..

Ex Xi:okay Wei Wei,there is nobody outside,hurry.!What happened?suddenly the power is out..

Wei Wei:the circuit seems to be burnt again..

Ex Xi:ohk I just cooked a noodle and the circuit is out?the dorm assistant will be mad at me...

Wei Wei:oh please,before you cook the noodle,could you please calculate the amp?"daming dada eh.

Ex Xi:come on.I'm in Computer Science not Electrical Engineering,ayyi what can I do?My noodles are still in the pot..

Wei Wei:what to do?give me half of your noodles.gutom na rin ako eh,,,"Done,,..binuksan ko yung ilaw wow galing ko talaga,,

(the light on)

Ex Xi:awesome,I eat now my noodles.No wonder we CS girls can't find our Mr.Right we did all the stuff ourselves what do we need guys for?

Wei Wei:hay magdradrama na naman."firstly,it right that I did the job,but that's nothing to do with you not being able to find a boyfriend..secondly,my friend online just asked me for a photo and I suddenly disappeared he must think that I don't dare to share my photo how are you going to compensate me for the damage to my reputation?

Ex Xi:ahh,your husband in the game?Zhenshui Wuxiang?
Wahhh Wei Wei...

Wei Wei:stop!how do you know that?you peeped again when I was playing the game don't pay attention to these trivial details.

Ex Xi:so are you going to give him your photo?

Wei Wei:of course not,"bakit ko naman ibibigay baka anu pang gawin sa picture,"we got married to do couple quests it is weird to share my photo,but it is not nice to go offline like that at least I should have given an excuse for example,my laptop has crashed and I lost all my photos.
(Wei Wei try to open the laptop)wait bakit ayaw magbukas sira ba laptop ko,,"no way..

Ex Xi:your laptop has crashed and you lost all your photos?

Wei Wei:you are such a jinx..."bakit ayaw magbukas".how could this happen?

Ex Xi:Wei Wei I forgot to tell you when I borrowed your laptop yesterday I was careless..and I dropped it..(Ex Xi run)

Wei Wei:ahhh!!stop running!come back here,"naman makakatikim ka sakin talalga,,ahhhhh..