Tease

There are very few of us in my school by us I mean people you don't mess with you stay quiet when they speak you respect us out of fear a gentle snaking fear that makes us approachable but scary and I am apparently the it girl when it comes to this but ....it's just me being me.

But in MY school there are the the classic cliches. The geeks, the pops, the stoners, the untouchables which contains of some of my closest friends and me. We all hate each other and we don't really mix but since I don't care what the 'rules' are I hang out with nice cool people that challenge me and are chill so I have friends in each group and I also have enemies in each group.

Meaning when I go to see Adam "the geek" I see Kevin a rude asshat that called me a slut and got bit by a dog that night (not because of me .. Maybe)

And when I go to see Marina "the pops" I see. Bryan a handsome player that is very handsy

There's also the stoners I am chill with all of them because they are just really chill people.

But then there are people that are loners and they have all my respect because they are free

________________

I am not a nature kind of girl but I live in Manhattan so Central Park is my jungle.

It's a weekend and I am exploring in the jungle snapping pictures left and right of nothing but a rock a tree the pond. I stop by tavern on the green and see my uncle George the head chef in the restaurant I get a little leeway because everyone has known me since I was a baby.

"Hay, Johnny" Johnny was one of the old waiter in the restaurant.

"Hay, princess" he greeted me at the counter at fast food

" Can I get-" I tried to order

" A croissant and a coffee, you know you should stop drinking so much caffeine it will stunt your growth" he finish adding his normal wit

" thanks I am 5'5 I will live"

After finish my normal Saturday breakfast I walked out to the road to start walking home when I saw a familiar motorcycle I ignored the feeling and just kept walking.

Before I left the park I stop to get another coffee and started walking and popped in my buds in when I reached the side walk I stopped and waited for traffic to stop and my phone rang in my bag. Trying to get it I switched my coffee to my left hand extended into the street thinking nothing about it until I felt someone grab my coffee and swipe it from my hand before I could even look up.

When I did look up I saw my coffee in a mystery persons hand riding away on a motorcycle.

" You have to be shitting me"

I stormed off and cussed all the way home.

___________

On Monday I was so upset I asked my stoner friend for a "special lollipop" in the morning and slept in the school library and Jessica and my other friends came and got me to feed me and get me sober before I missed my math finals.

"Babe why are you so high and sleeping in the library?"

"I am sleepy and I can't deal with mommy right now she got drunk after coming home from work and broke some glass and cut her hand I was up all night filling out hospital papers and stuff I can't take this test I am to tired"

"Babe not an option" Jessica said while forcing water down my throat along with some food

"Okay okay!!!" I said snatching the water out of carlos' hand and taking another gulp before stumbling off to my math class but stopping at my locker first but not before a six foot giant bumped into me when I looked up it was him.

"Hay your the guy" he looked stunned

"What???

I was still stoned but I saw him this is the guy the sexy broad shoulders, the big blue eyes, and his amazing messy blond hair, But he spilt my candy and stole my coffee.

"Ooh yea I am sorry about the can-"

"Hell no not the candy asshat you ruined my Saturday because you stole my coffee"

He looked at me and it clicked

"Ooh yea thanks by the way it was great but I little to strong for me"

"Oh my god you- you-"

"Asshat I know, let me say I am sorry over another coffee"

I am so high right now my head is spinning

"Yea sure" I said getting a little bit closer because his voice was becoming faded

"Here's my number call me anytime" he said as he grabbed my phone.

"What's your name babe" he asked

"Jamie you??" I said getting a little bit closer

"Christopher"