Smile

TWO WEEKS LATER.....

I found myself taking twice as long in the mirror every morning getting excited to see Chris in the morning when we leave at similar times for school.

Getting excited to see his beautiful chiseled features imagining his plush pink lips kissing my lips, and every inch of my person until we melt into one another.

I turn to get my cell phone off the dresser and check the time and I'm late to see Chris so I grab all my stuff bounced around a bit and threw all my stuff in my bag grab my keys and my daily note my mom leaves me and breath and open the door hoping to find him at the elevator or in the lobby.

I almost ran outside trying to be quick but there was no need Chris was about to knock on my door.

"Hay, see I told you we are in sync" he said laughing awkwardly

"Yea, you did. You know we're gonna be late right" I began

He looked at me like I was suppose to say more as we walked down the Corridor towards the elevators

" What?" I asked before hearing the ding of the elevator

" Your suppose to say 'hay wanna cut school since we're late already' " he whispered in my ear as we entered a nearly crowded elevator. I smiled up at him and shook my head noticing once again our height difference.

" ooh and why is that?" I gave him a questioning look with a slight smile

"Because you are the the baddest of the bad in school and you know the city better then me" he said allowing me together off the elevator before him.

"Whoever told you that got my info mixed up.. You see I'm the best of the best and good in all the right ways" I say giving him a cheeky smile before winking at him.

And right at this moment I feel the butterfly, the twinge of excitement that runs around in my head just waiting to be free. usually i am alone and there are no rules to me I do as I see fit, but I have Christopher and me being a city rat I should help my fellow pier.

So in the whole three seconds that it took for us the reach outside our lobby I had made my decision. I glance in the direction of the school and the opposite direction. I look at Chris who is looking down at me for answers

And say " we are late anyway" grabbing his hand I drag him in the opposite direction of school toward Central Park.

When we begin to walk and he catches up to me I try to move my smaller hand out of his but he won't let go so I don't say one word I just walk.

During the stroll into the park I remember that we are still in school uniform and if anyone saw us they would call truancy.

" Chris we need to change" I said dragging him into a secluded little spot

" okay leave the pants and your white undershirt on" I messed up his hair a little

For me getting out of uniform was nothing new I always kept a dress in my bag for special reasons.

" hay is this your first time" I ask as I motion for him to turn around

" changing in a public area no skipping school no" he answered talking over his shoulder

I had to fully undress basically behind him and the pull on my flats I also keep stored in my bag

It was still warm so I didn't look to out of place. I tapped his shoulder so he could zip up my dress for me. He looked nervously at me almost to see if it was okay to touch me

But I was in a really cute black dress with a pair of beige flats and he was in a regular white shirt and a pair of khakis and dress shoes.

We looked hot

Separate but better together.

_______________________

When we began walking again many people stopped us and said we were an amazing couple and we looked so hot together.

It didn't bother me at all people thinking I was with this sex god of a boy. And he didn't say anything to object

We walked into tavern on the green in Central Park and ordered food that was of course free because of my connections.

" you don't mind people thinking we are in a relationship?" I ask while we wait for our food

"Absolutely not your gorgeous and funny and kind and a bit of a spitfire and did I mention the fact that you have the cutest smile"

I smile down at my lap and couldn't control my smile after that.