Steven Universe OC

Name: Obsidian

Race: Gem (first obsidian gem and the only cut)

Age: older then the diamonds but younger then bismuth

Abilities (passive powers): Adapt, Enhance, and Obsidian manipulation (controls obsidian in any way they see fit)

Powers (must be activated): weapon summon (summons obsidians weapons), copy (copies other gem's weapons, and then remakes them into obsidian when "adapt" activates), paste (weapons that have been copied get summoned by the user, again after copying)

Weapons (these have to be summoned): Obsidian Buster Sword (a really big buster sword make entirely out of obsidian), and Obsidian Armor (a full set of armor made from the almost unbreakable crystal, obsidian)

Clothing: red right glove (controls fire), left blue glove (controls water), black boots, black pants and black shirt (the color fades into blue the closer it is to the left glove same with the right but red).

Looks (aesthetics): Gem on back of neck, silver hair, purple-ish black skin, spikes along spine, and a tail the same color as the skin.

Origin Story: (too lazy at the moment)

Personality: RANDOM AS HELL

Extra: when angered bull horns grow and dragon wings sprout (same color as skin), also she gets REALLY, REALLY STRONG.