Chapter 2 goat moma?

Your pov
I kept walking and then I saw a monster that was a goat and she asked me hey are you lost my child? Yes I am I replied to her. I don't know where to go i have No one to look after me. Well my child not to worry follow me I will take you somewhere safe she said. Ok I replied. Then after a few puzzles and traps we finally stop at a house. Here we are my child welcome to my house make your self comfortable. Ok can I have something to eat? Ok she said I will make some pizza. Yo for a reason or nothing but do you like pepperoni or ham? She asked. Pepperoni will be fine. Then after a few minutes the pizza was ready. Here you are my child dig in. Ok I said. Man i really wish she was my mom she seemed really cool and she was really nice and she was also funny. The one thing I like about toriel is that she makes pepperoni pizza and she buys me whatever I want.  But then the next day toriel told me I can't stay here any longer she told me a skeleton named error sans is looking for me and I said no way. Yes way my child you need to go Oh and pack your clothes and things. Just before I was about to leave toriel gave me 2 slices of pizza. Goodbye my child be good and try not to get hurt. Ok I replied and then I said goodbye to toriel and I left the ruins.