Things are getting out of hand

*you hear a voice saying fresh is going to kill ink.

Y/n:oh no I need to stop him.

Fresh sans:HA HA THIS IS WHAT YOU GET INK FOR TRYING TO TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND AWAY FROM ME!

Y/n:Fresh stop!

Fresh sans:OH HI SWEETIE, YOU SEE I NEED TO KILL HIM HE IS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!! I CAN'T BE LONELY AGAIN.

Y/n:look fresh I love you so much please don't do this!

*you kiss fresh.

Fresh sans:y/n.......... look maybe ink is right maybe we should break up, I am a parasite aka a parasitic monster if I touch your face you will turn into a parasite.

Y/n:NO FRESH PLEASE DON'T!!!!

Fresh sans:look y/n I killed your mom you should be mad at me.

Y/n:I know fresh but I forgive you please don't.

Ink sans:you made the right choice fresh I am proud of ya.

Fresh sans:..... goodbye y/n

* fresh teleports away

*you start to cry.

Y/n:why does this have to happen to me i lost my mom and my boyfriend I HATE MY LIFE!!!

Later

Fresh sans:I feel so bad that I broke her heart I am gonna go find her. Honey where are you come here please, look I am sorry about what I said I had to because of ink.

*you walk up to fresh.

Y/n:I HATE YOU!!

Fresh sans:(oh no she hates me i guess I have no choice I am sorry y/n but you made me do this.)

Y/n:I can't believe you broke my heart fresh I don't want to be with you EVER!!!

Fresh sans:look y/n I have no choice but to do this.

*fresh touches your face

Y/n:HUH NO!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE A PARASITE NO!

Fresh sans: I am sorry sweetie but it's the only way to make you stay with me.

Y/n:YOU CREEP NO!

Fresh sans:and one final thing.

*fresh kisses you.

Fresh sans:like I did last time and then you became a parasite.

*you became a parasite

Y/n:Fresh I am so sorry I love you, I want to be with you forever.

Fresh sans:I love you too y/n.

* ink throws a cure.

Y/n:huh what happened?

Fresh sans:(ughh stupid ink!)

Y/n:oh yeah I remember now I was gonna say I HATE YOU SO MUCH AND I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU!

Fresh sans:y/n I love you more than anything.

*fresh kisses you

Fresh sans:y/n please calm down. Please stay with me.

Y/n:......

Fresh sans:look y/n ink Is trying to break us up because he thinks I am gonna kill you.

Y/n:well maybe you can because you are a parasite.

Fresh sans:y/n stop!

Y/n:I am resetting!

Fresh sans:no please don't! y/n please don't make me do this again I don't want to infect you!

Y/n:Fresh let go of me

Fresh sans:no I can't let you reset your special to me y/n.

*y/n presses the reset button.

Y/n:I am sorry fresh I had too it's the only way to save my mom.

*time skipped to meeting fresh

Fresh sans:y/n why did you reset?

Y/n:Fresh you still remember I thought you said you would forget everything.

Fresh sans:yeah I know everyone forget about you but not me or ink or classic sans or science sans.

Y/n:but why.

Fresh sans:look y/n I have the power to remember things. Look y/n why can't you just stay with me? Forget about your mom.

Y/n:NO I need to save her from you

*you press the reset button everything is gone you respawned by the golden flowers you know what to do your gonna save your mom!