the long talk with fresh sans

Fresh sans:here we are gorgeous.

Y/n:so fresh why are we here?

Fresh sans:so blueberry can't bother us.

Y/n:oh

Fresh sans:so gorgeous is there anything you want to tell me?

Y/n:no

Fresh sans:oh in that case I want to know about your life. So how was your life before you fell into the underground?

Y/n:um well you see my life has been tough for a year.

Fresh sans:oh how come?

Y/n:um it was because my parents always argued everyday. But then one day after a year pasted they wanted to get a divorce so I left the day when they got divorced there probably really worried about me right now.

Fresh sans:oh my gorgeous you must have been through alot but don't worry me and you are going to get out of this together.

Y/n:how? I can't go back up there.

Fresh sans:why do you say that gorgeous?

Y/n:because everyone in my village if they see me with a monster they will try to kill you.

Fresh sans:don't worry gorgeous everyone is going to be coming with us to the surface.

Y/n:Fresh that is a brilliant idea we should go tell the others.

Fresh sans:sure thing gorgeous.

Later back at the party

Swap fell blueberry :are you kidding he'll yeah I would like to see the surface but in my world. With my human.

Swap fell chara:HELL NO I AM NOT GOING TO THE SURFACE WITH YOU SWAP FELL.

Swapfell blueberry:YOU WILL OR ELSE I WILL MAKE YOU DO LOTS OF PUZZLES.

Swap fell chara:ughh fine.

Swapfell blueberry:Much better.

Y/n:um fresh where did blueberry go?

Fresh sans:oh no we last him but don't worry y/n I won't let him take you away from us.

Ink sans:y/n are you sure blueberry's not giving you any problems?

Y/n:um he kinda is.

Ink sans:like what?

Y/n:well he did say something like you will be mine y/n.

Ink sans:hmmm... don't worry I will take care of him after all I am the creator of au's.

Y/n:thanks ink.

Ink sans:no problem y/n but I also will take care of error.

Y/n:um ok why?

Ink sans:because he is the destroyer of au's and I can't let him destroy any of the au's because if he does then I will lose my ideas of creating a another alternate universe and I can't allow that to happen. Bye y/no I will be back in a few weeks.

Y/n:um ok bye.

Fresh sans:well that's everyone.

Y/n:well what do we do now?

Fresh sans:well we can date if you want gorgeous.

Y/n:a date? Sure

Fresh sans:(omg she just said yes I think I am gonna pass out.) Ok gorgeous let's go.

Blueberry sans:(stupid fresh he will pay I won't let him take y/n away from me)