The Pain of EoS

So, my friend A_Little_Kitty  has just, in real life, finished Empire of Storms. She is freaking out, Nehemia was her favorite character, she can't believe the stuff about Lyria, she's heartbroken and wants to crawl into a hole and die.

And this is her rant she texted me:
I am still in shock about the ending of EOS. I just can't believe it. I cant believe that lyria wasn't Rowans actual mate and it was aelin from the very beginning, and I can't believe that Maeve knew about it all along and deliberately set Rowan up with Lyria and then killed her just to mess Rowan up. I think it's incredibly sweet that Rowan took the name Galanthysis so Aelin wouldn't be the only one and so she wouldn't feel so lonely. I find it incredibly sad that Aelin is just laying in an iron coffin and Rowan will do anything just to find her. I can't believe that it was Nehemia all along, I thought she was the best and the kindest character. I can't believe that I cried over such an evil characters death. And MAEVE!!! ACH! My feelings of hatred towards her cannot be explained in just simple words...... Maybe noises....... But not words. Thanks for reading all of this and Im sorry this was so long but I REALLY needed to rant! Thanks again. Oh, and I DESPISE LORACN TO THE ENDS OF THIS WORLD AND I HOPE HE DIES AND HE DOSENT DESERVE ELIDE!!!!! SHE IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN HIM!!!!