Chapter 9 - New Member Of NR

Lexi P.O.V

Last night was too real! Everybody turrned up to the max and got it in. Except for me and Ken. Damn! All I know is a few of us fell asleep in a dog pile and I feel bad for whoever was on the bottom of it. 

Damn! Today is the day I have to get jumped in order to be a new member of NR. I am not looking foward to this but I really want to be in.

When everybody woke up, we ordered room service. Shit everyone was hungry. When we finished eating we gathered what we had brought and left a $1,000 dollar tip for the maid because she had hella stuff to clean up. We dropped my girls from home off at the airport because their parents thought they all had gone over each others houses and they didn't want to get caught.

We stopped by my apartment to rest for a bit and Ken decided to hold a meeting right then and there but we were missing somebody. Smokey.

Kens P.O.V

"Alright everybody we might be having a new member of No Relations" I said looking around the room

"As most- well all of you know that there was a snitch in the circle Smokey therefore he had to be executed. And this isn't a replacement but this person feels like they have what it takes to be in our gang and its Lexi." 

"Thats wassup sis" Que's dumb ass said.

"Haha the guys are outnumbered." Mani said

"Actually smart ass its evened out" I said now looking at Lexi

"To have been able to be in NR you had to be jumped in so Lexi you ready?" I ask trying to see how bad she wated this.

She had already changed into some sweats, a tank top, and some gym shoes.

"As ready as I'll ever be" she said. I could see she was shaking

"Mani, Keisha, Jada. Do ya thang." I said as they got up

Mani took the first swing and I flinched. Then Keisha and Jada joined in and they were beating Lexi's ass. Then all of a sudden the spirits of Muhamed Ali, Mike Tyson, and Manny Pacquiao sprung into Lexi because she gained some strength and soon Mani dropped, Jada dropped, and lastly Keisha dropped.

"Damn y'all got knocked the fuck out! I was just playing though" Que said helping the girls up.

None of the girls had serious injuries and I was glad because I don't need Taneisha asking me what happened to Lexi.

"Well Lexi you're in but now you need to get NR tatted on the side of your middle finger and now Mani, Keisha, and J will train you to fight in combat and how to use the guns that we do." I say looking out to the members of our gang. They aren't just associates, they aren't just friends, they are family and I'm glad to have them.

Lexis P.O.V

Me and the girls are currently on our way to the tattoo shop to get my NR tattoo but I also want to get Kens name tatted on me to. Maybe on the side of my index finger and on the other side that date that we met.

My fingers hurt like a bitch. Thank god all my tats were on my left hand because this shit hurts. When Ken saw his name and the date he went and got the exact same thing tatted on his finger.

He drove us to the parlor and I thought we were going to go chill at my place until he made the wrong turn and it looked like we were in the Boondocks.

"King where are we?" I asked looking around.

"Don't trip baby girl. Go to sleep" he said "It might take a while"

I trusted him so I took my tired ass to sleep.

I was woken up to Kens strong arms wrapped around me carrying me in this big ass mini mansion. What suprised me was that it was plain and it wasn't really decorated. It had furniture but it needed some serious decorating.

I jumped out his arms

"Bae who's house is this and why is it so plain?" I asked walking around

"This is my house and I was waiting for the right lady to put the final toughes on it. I was thinking it was you." He said coming up behind me.

I turned around and gave him the most passionate kiss I could ever have given anyone. He pulled away and got down on one knee and pulled ou the ring I was staring at int he glass at the mall.

"Alexandria Bryana Kiana Brown will you marry me?" He said looking me in my eyes.

I burst into tears.

"YES YES YES!!! A million times yes! I love you!" I said letting him put the ring on my finger.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and it was a intense make out session.

He carried me up the stairs swiftly and he brought me to the master bedroom and laid me gently on the bed with the fluffiest white sheets ever. He stripped me with ease and kissed every inch of my body. We switched positions and I undressed him. Gah damn! Hard he was indeed. He switched me on my back with a pillow under my hip and slowly stuck his member inside of me. 

Damn this hurts. This hurts sooo bad. Why do people enjoy this???

"Don't worry baby girl I gotchu" he whispered in my ear.

He kept going and suddenly it started to feel good. 

If this wasn't love making I don't know what is. He made me cum 3 times that night and my body was worn out. I couldn't take it anymore. I fell asleep with our legs tangled together and my head buried in his chest. I swear I love him

************************************************************************************************************

Hayyy Mrs. Parker!!! I know I haven't updated in a while but whoop there it is! Oh and i just put up a chapter of Good Girl Maad City so go check that out.

                                                                                                  Love Rah <3