Chapter 11 - Boss Wife

Lexi P.O.V
**************

As we pulled up to the hood things began to still feel unfamiliar. I also still felt uncomfortable because I just had on under garments and Ken's t-shirt. I felt the stares.

"Aye nigga the fuck you looking at?"

I heard Ken yell. This nigga is soooo funny. He don't play around.

I knew Taneisha didnt work today and quite frankly my dear, I don't give a fuck. I knew she was going to know why I've been going ghost for a while but I was with Ken. I'm straight. I was just here to get my shit honestly.

I know we're moving fast and I don't believe in the "love at first sight" shit but something about him does something to me. It makes me feel like everything is alright and nothing could hurt me.

Ken pulled out his key to the building and to Taneishas apartment.

"Yo Eisha we here!" I yelled through the place.

"Where the HELL have you been?" Eisha asked coming to the living room
"And what the hell are you wearing?"

"And is that a muthafucking engagement ring in your finger?!?"

Aw shit, here we go.

"I've been at Ken's house in the boondocks, I didnt have any clothes at his new house so this is his tshirt, and yes this is a beautiful ass engagement ring." I say running out of breath.

"And you just werent going to tell me anything about this whole 'my motherfucking grand kids are getting married' shit?" She asked King turning a bright red.

"Eisha I planned on telling you but everything happened so quick." Ken said explaining himself.

All of a sudden Taneisha started tearing up.

"As Eisha what's wrong???" I asked goin to hug her.

"My babies are growing up so fast." she said in between sobs.

"Well not to burst your bubble or anything but I came here to get my stuff to move into the new house." I said prepared to get yelled at.

"I understand baby girl" she said nodding her head.

"Okay. Love you" I said giving her a hug.

I broke apart the hug and went to my former room and got all of my suitcases.

I went through my closet and just threw everything in my suitcases. I put my shoes neatly in boxes. I don't fuck with creased shoes. Fuck what you heard.

"Bae you ready?" Ken asked coming in the room

"Yop" I said grabbing as many suitcases as I could carry.

Ken got the rest.

"See you later Eisha" I called closing the door

We put all my stuff in his trunk and the backseat.

"Bonnie you ready for this shit" he asked smirking at me

"Clyde, I might be more ready than you. " I said smirking back.

***********************************

I walked into the main trap on my boss shit.

I had on navy blue leather leggings, black Infiniti crop top, and blue and black heels.

My hair was slicked back into a chic ponytail and I had on my Versace shades.

I packed a .45 on my hip and popped my gum with every step.

I got a few stares from the bitches who were packaging weight.

"Aight everybody stop what you're doing right now!" I yelled making my voice ringing throughout the warehouse.

"King is your boss right?" I asked ready to make my announcement.

Everybody nods.

"Right?!?" I asked again.

"Yes!!!" everybody answered.

"Welll" I started holding up my hand showing my ring to everybody "He may have been your boss but now WE are your bosses. Meaning everything he says still goes and everything I say goes also. I will be super quick to fire you if you dare try to test me. Don't believe me, watch. Carry on. Time is money and I'm not smelling enough green." I say glaring at every single worker staring at me.

I nodded at Que who had a look of amusement.

I nodded my head toward Ken and I's office. Before the speech, I had a desk moved into Kens office and had our desks adjacent from each other. When he said everything was equal, it was literall.

I felt myself changing day by day.

That old sweet innocen Lexi was gone and boss bitch Queem L had taken her throne.

I had already made it whereupon street name was L.A. If stood for my transition: Alexandria>Lexi. Except for backwards. And I really liked that nickname.

I came out of our office and saw a bitch tuck 3 bags of cocaine into her chest.

"Aye you!" I yell slowly walking toward her.

"Bitch did I just see you tuck some white in your motherfucking titties???" I asked in her face.

"N-n-nooo" she stuttered.

"You lie so fucking much." I say my face hard as stone and my eyes black with hatred.

I pulled out my peice and shot her in both her breasts. Ken and the girls training would mos def come in handy.

"Where you gone stick the shot now. Not only did I damn near shoot your titties off, you also fired bitch." I say turning away.

"Damn my wife looks sexy at work" I heard Ken say.

I turned around slowly to see him leaning on the doorway to our office.

I walked sexily over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss.

"How does it feel to be a boss husband?" I ask biting my lip.

"The same way it feels to be a boss wife" he said kissing my nose

"Then it must feel pretty damn good" I say laying my head on the crook of his neck.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hey yall!!!!

Here's your update.

One thing: STOP THE FUCKING NEGATIVE COMMENTS!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE MY SHIT STOP READING DAFAQ?!?

But to my loyal fans here you go. It's short but its something.

Don't forget to like, share, and POSITIVELY comment.

Thanks.

Love ya.