Epilougue

2 Years Later

••••••••••••••••••••••

Omniscient P.O.V

Lexi and King still remain happily engaged. Though they have rough patches they still seem to make it.

Que has decided to settle down with, get this...JADA!!!

All along Lexi had some suspicions that they had a thing going on. Though they aren't engaged, Que treats Jada like they were.

NR's business has been booming and King was ready to expand to New York and Chicago.

Lexi was now pregnant with her and King's first child.

A year before Lexi had skipped a grade so that her and King would graduate together.

King saw no future in him going to college and Lexi just felt that taking care of her child came first so she put her education on the back burner.

Lexi and the rest of the girls from the crew decided that there should be another gang for females but they are still connected in some sort of way.

It's still called NR but the females get to branch out and do ther own thing without feeling that the males are superior to them.

They may seem like they are living happily forever after but trouble never seems to be far behind.

...........................................................

Now before you get your panties in a bunch there will be a SEQUEL!!!! I will update with the information and shot of that nature.

"Smoke good.

Eat good.

Live good."

~ Kendrick Lamar (my husband after Tupaccc) Poe Mans Dreams

That's kinda what I live by. Teehee.