Problems at the festival

I followed Gilraen as her escort as she walked around in the festival. She looked lovely in that light green dress. She walked around, greeting and talking to her future subjects. I smiled softly, knowing that she truly loved her subjects as much as they adored her.

"Axel... Hold my hand." She held out her thin, pale hand. I took it without hesitation as she began to run, pulling me with her.

"Gilraen! Wait!! You must not run like that, you'll trip!" She ignored me completely. Damn! Is she always this stubborn? We stopped right outside her kingdom.

"Listen here, Axel. I like you and as my guardian, you must obey every single one of my orders." I gulped, this didn't seem like it would end nicely. "I want to run away with you!" 

"Are you out of your mind, Gilraen!?" She shot me an icy cold glare. "I am sorry, but we are a month away from your coronation..." She frowned.

"They can coronate my sister, Eámanë!" I held her shoulders tightly.

"She is only 11, Gilraen! Sure, you are both from the Nénmacil family, but she is too young..." She pushed me off and walked back to the festival.

"Never speak to me again, Axel of Red..." I could feel my body break and the tears threatening to escape my eyes as the beautiful Elven princess returned to her kingdom. I sighed and stood straight. I was not going to let a Princess's rampage/tantrum affect me. I walked back and saw the whole Elven kingdom being attacked by the Dark Elves. "Help!!" Gilraen screamed. I quickly ran to the source of her voice to find her dress ripped and dirt all over her. I Grabbed her weakened body.

"Who did this? ..." She responded weakly.

"Prince Elrohir of the dark elf kingdom Nólatári. He wants me to marry him for my kingdoms riches and peace..." She passed out. I swear I will kill Elrohir with my own hands for harming my princess...