Axel, you pervert

I laid Gilraen on her bed carefully. Luckily, Elrohir had only threatened and slightly hurt Gilraen. I was afraid that he had sexually abused her or something similar. I stared at the weak princess as she closed her eyes and fell asleep, a sigh was heard from the small female.

"Sleep well, Gilraen..." I left the room and headed towards the royal garden and stood by different colored and sized flowers. They all reminded me of cute little Gilraen. She has always loved different and colourful flowers, I let out a sigh. The dark elves will pay for Gilraen's pain, specially this Elrohir... I walked back in to think of a way to avenge my beautiful Gilraen...

After what seemed like years without an idea I stood and went to Gilraen's room. I could feel the heat running to my cheeks at the sight of her shadow against the curtain as she was taking a bath. If the gods could really hear my sinful thoughts, I would surely go to hell to be severely punished. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice she stepped out and staring at me in surprise, water dripping down her flawless, naked body.

"A-Axel! W-what are you doing?!" Her cheeks reddened as she hid inside the open closet.

"P-perfect..." I softly muttered before realizing my body was also happy at the beautiful sight in front.