Milady is also a pervert

She continued yelling at me as I began to laugh.

"Why are you laughing, Axel?!" She peeked her head only to glare at me. "I really don't understand why did you come here to eye rape me!" She pouted cutely, as usual.

"Actually, I only came to see if you were alright, my Princess. I'll turn around." I did as I said and waited until she was done dressing while playing with my hands.

"Y-you can turn around now.." I turned and quietly stared at her. She was wearing a dress I had gifted her as an early Coronation gift. "What do you think?"

"It looks lovely on your body, milady." Her face turned immediately red. "It is also very... sensual along with your lovely l, pale face." I muttered while making my way towards her.

"A-Axel... What are you doing?" I smirked while cornering her against the wall. "Axel..." Her eyes stared into mine fearfully.

"Milady... I wish to pleasure you... Would you allow me to do so?" She stared downwards for some seconds.

"As long as Axel, my guardian accepts to become my husband." I blushed and made my way towards her lips.

"Axel." She quietly moaned as I went down to kiss her soft neck. My hands traveled down her body, she reacted adorably so I began stripping her out of her dress.

"Gilraen... Are you sure of this?" Either response, she was going to be mine. She nodded as I picked her up and laid her in bed. Very well. I went to the door and locked it. She giggled. "Why are you laughing?" I stared at her curiously and realized...

She wanted this as much as I did...