Fun,Drama and,Fights

Okay this is the new chapter hope you like (vote, comment, fan) c(=

__________________________________________________

I glared back at Megan. How dare she think that she has the right to GLARE at me because she sees me,in my own house. Jordyn turns toward me and says 'Hey Jasmine cool party.'

'Thanks' I responded and smiled at him.

Mehgan coughed rudely and broke the moment.I glared daggers at her.She walked past me and said 'I know what your trying to do,its NOT going to work.

'Well' I said innocently 'I'm not trying to do anything,why this night is supposed to be fun and i don't want any trouble.'

I walked over to greet the rest of the guest.I waved to Kyle and Rachel.'Yay you made it' I greeted them with a hug.'You might wanna stay away from Megan for a while,she has turned into a Jordyn Loving Beast shes ferocious i tell you ferocious!'

They laughed Kyle replied 'Okay i'll keep a good distance away' Rachel shuddered 'I can imagine her foaming at the mouth with blood-shot eyes clutching the arm of poor Jordyn'

We all burst out laughing. Mehgan peered over at us suspiciously. I walked over to Jordyn and asked if he would like to dance,he said 'yes'.

We left Mehgan standing alone while we danced to "Pump It" by the Black Eye Peas

'Wow' He said to me 'Your a good dancer' I replied 'Your not to bad yourself' as i gave him a playful shove.

I could feel the jealousy radiating off of Mehgan as she stared at us having a good time. 'Whatever,she needs to calm down and have fun' i thought. Jordyn said something,I snapped back to reality and coolly replied 'Say what i cant hear you over the music.'

He leaned closer and said 'Would you like something to drink i'm going to the refreshment table'

I said 'Nah I'm good' 'OK be back in flash' Jordyn said and he walked off. Mehgan walked over to me with an angry look in her eyes and whisper shouted at me 'What are you doing with my crush! Stop trying to steal him from me,you know hes mines.' I coolly responded 'First of all I'm just having a good time.Second you don't own him. Third Jealous much?' I sashayed over to Jordyn and smiled.