Chapter Ten

Harry presses his face further into the vampire's throat, whining. "I don't want to get up." 

"Then don't." 

"I don't want to leave you." Harry continues.

Louis runs his fingers through his boy's curls. "Then stay with me."

"I don't want to go do chores."

"Then don't." Louis repeats.

Harry sighs contently, shutting his eyes. He enjoys the moment, before saying. "I still have to get up though, love."

"I know." Louis sighs. He loosens his grip on Harry's waist, pulls his hand from his hair.

"What are you going to do today?"

"Follow you around." Louis answers.

"Stalker," Harry jokes, pulling back so he can see Louis' face.

"Your stalker." Louis grins. He leans in, his lips capturing Harry's in a kiss.

Harry allows it momentarily, but pulls back when Louis tries deepening it. "Stop trying to seduce me, I have work."

"Was the seduction working though?"

"A little bit." Harry admits, nodding. He rolls over, sitting up and throwing his legs off the side of the bed, standng up. He stumbles a bit, and Louis is immediately by his side, holding onto him.

"Are you okay?" Louis gasps out, scanning Harry's body.

Harry giggles. "Chill, Lou. I'm fine, just clumsy."

Louis sighs loudly, rolling his eyes (extremely fondly though). "My clumsy little human." He pecks Harry's node, grinning when the boy scrunches it up.

"I'm taller than you." Harry responds, raising his eyebrows.

Louis narrows his eyes playfully. "You shut your mouth, Harold."

"No thank you, Lewis."

Louis growls, tackling Harry backwards onto the bed. He holds down Harry's arms, straddling his waist. "How dare you, peasant?" He teases. "You should know to be nicer to the prince."

"I'm sorry, Sir. Forgive me," Harry plays along, fighting back a smile.

Louis hums, pretending to ponder the plead, before he shakes his head. "No can do, you must be punished."

Before Harry can ask what he means by that, Louis' hands come to his sides and- "No, Lou! Stop!" He begs, giggles erupting from him as he tries batting away the hands, but the vampire is too strong. "Have mercy please! Stop!"

Louis finally relents, grinning smugly while Harry pants for breath. "On second thought maybe you're not a nice guy after all."

Louis bursts into laughter. He falls off to the side, his legs still holding Harry hostage.

"I need to get dressed and head down for breakfast." Harry turns his head to face Louis. "Do you want to, like, come with me or do you just want to wait until I'm starting my chores?"

"I'll come with you, if you don't mind." is Louis' answer. He lets out a gasp, his eyes widening. "We should match, Haz!"

"Match?" Harry raises an eyebrow. "That's very cliche."

"Well then we're going to be very cliche." Louis pulls his legs from over Harry, standing up. He walks over to his closet, sorting through his clothes. "Black skinny jeans, or blue?"

"Red." Harry says sarcastically.

Louis throws him a look over his shoulder. "Don't play, I actually have a red pair."