Chapter 2

~~~~~JAY ON THE SIDE~~~~~~

"Making my way downtown!" I sang along with Brent. "Walking fast, faces past and I'm home down!"  Chad was basically ripping the hair out of his skull- which made it even funnier to sing along. Brea couldn't sing because she was dying- and by dying I mean laughing so hard that no sound came out. "WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST DRIVE!" Chad screamed . Brent and I stopped and looked at him "Damn bitch" Brent said looking at him , he then put on his sun glasses "Water bugs" . I shook my head "Mmm dats wrong" I said looking at Chad and shaking my head while pursing my lips . Chad looked at us like we were crazy , Brea was still recovering from her laughing fit , wiping tears away and breathing heavily.

   We arrived at the beach and set our things down , Brea looked at me with an evil smile "Race you to the water" She took off her shorts and ran to the water , it took me a few seconds to process what she said , because  I was staring at her ass for a while. My eyes widen and i wiped my chin making sure no drool came out and busted into a run , i caught up with her and picked her up , putting her on my shoulder. "JAY PUT ME DOWN!" Brea yelled .

I chuckled "Nope , i am kinda enjoying the view" I said looking at her ass. She started to hit my back and i laughed , i ran to the water and threw her in.

"JAAAAY! " She screamed and wiped the water out of her eyes and taking her hair out of her face. I smiled at her as she flicked me off . I swam to her and grabbed her waist "Its not nice to flick people off" I said nibbling on her ear. "Yeah, well it's not nice to throw people into the water!" she exclaimed and swam away. I had one of those 'Touche' moments but shrugged it off and swam to her. I pouted and made my sure to work puppy eyes.

"NO! NO! It's not going to work this time!" She stated firmly, but I caught her slipping. "I can't say no to those eyes.." She said, I picked her up and kissed her hungrily. She responded rather quickly. It was getting heated fast, but I didn't mind and neither did Brea- Well, she didn't show discomfort. We broke apart when we heard a throat clear. 

"Well, Well, Well, nice seeing you here" Rainbow Fairy- I mean Jake said. Where does this guy come from? Something about him caught me off guard. I hadn't really got the chance to look him straight in the eyes. They transported me to a whole different dimension. Those hazel green eyes- they were doing these strange things, that not even Brea had made me feel. He had me questioning my own sexuality. No! you're just crazy, that's it...

"Jay?...."  Brea asked

"Yeah, Jay" Jake smirked at me as if knowing.  I cleared my throat.

"No, I was just looking at the Ice cream stand over there." I pointed to the Ice cream parlor directly behind Jake. Brea smiled and I knew she wanted some Ice cream. "Fine, but I get the first bite." I grinned at Jake and walked away with Brea by my side. The sun is seriously affecting my thoughts.

********

"Jay come on!"  Brent pleaded, his face was killing me. He was on his knees begging, but I know for a fact that I wasn't going to do it. 

"Brent...." I started off calm "I'm not going to buy you porn!" I screamed. I knew exactly why he asked me to. I was the only one old enough to buy it.  He got up flicked my forehead and walked away. Well that was.. surprisingly simple. One time Brent wanted me to hook him up with our science teacher. He was on my ass for a month. Until Brea smacked him so hard, the mark was there for the next 2 weeks. 

"JUST SO YOU KNOW THIS IS NOT OVER!" Brent yelled . I groaned , spoke too soon. "Whatever" I said. "I HEARD THAT" Brent yelled back. "AND I CARE WHY?" I yelled back. I heard him mumble something along the lines of  'Jay is such a bitch made nigga' , i chuckled and looked at the date "Shit its October 30th , tomorrow is freaking Holloween , HALLOWEEN BASH HERE I COME!" I cheered. Wait , i need a costume , maybe i should just wear a batman shirt , or maybe i should just go as a nerd.......yeah a sexy nerd . "BRENT IM GOING OUT TO SHOP FOR A COSTUME! " I yelled . "IM GOING WITH YOU" He yelled back , i watched him run down the stairs , then he tripped over one stair , stumbled down and face plant onto the floor. I doubled over in laughter , clutching my stomach . Brent groaned then got up "Im ok , im good , now lets go shopping!" He said and ran to the car . I recovered from my laughing fit and ran to the car.

*********

"Ok we need to find me some white nerd glasses , a black dress shirt , and some Jordans to go with it " I said to Brent. He nodded and walked away , he then walked back to me "What did you need again?" He asked confused. I groaned and repeated what i said , he walked away and looked for stuff. I went to footlocker looking for some white and black Jordans. "Need any help" I heard a familiar voice ask , i whipped around to find , the one and only .........Jake. I glared "No i dont need any help" I said and walked away to look for shoes

     I stumbled upon the Jordan Concords and picked them up , i looked around for a worker to get my size . "Do you need help now?" I heard Jake ask . I groaned and nodded "I need these in a size 9" I said in a monotone voice. He grinned and nodded , walking away. I hate him so freaking much....

********

"Wow dude ....i didnt even know he worked there!" Brent yelled looking at me. We met up at the food court an  i told him what happened , as we ate our pizza. "yeah " I said trailing on. Brent finished up his pizza and cleaned his hands "Lets go back home" He said as he got up. I sighed and got up following him.

-----------------------

WELL THEN

ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED ;3

HOPE YOU LOVE IT!

VOMMEND (vote , comment , recommend)