Spiceshipping~Begin Again

Hey guys! I will also be posting this oneshot at SpiceShippingGroup in the oneshot book! I got inspiration from listening to one of my favorites, "Begin again" by Taylor Swift. Hope you enjoy it! ❤️️💕

'Took a deep breath in the mirror, he didn't like it when I wore high heels but I do.'

"Why are you wearing those? Geez, you're already too tall, next time wear something else. I don't want my reputation as a man to plummet because of you." He said, rolling his eyes as he noticed her height a little bit taller. Mallow felt her stomach twist in a knot, her feelings somewhat aching from those words.

"Ah-h, I'm sorry, I-I should've known! Anything to make you feel better!" Mallow forcefully replied, gluing a fake smile on FOR show, easily convincing her boyfriend to let him know he was the one in charge. His eyes deviously flashed into hers for a split second, then smirked as he grasped her hand in a more forceful way. "That's what I like to hear babe." Mallow felt a shutter go down her spine, feeling a bit of awkwardness, their hands felt...strange together, like forcing two puzzle pieces that didn't belong, their edges soon to collapse and break from one another...

'Turn the lock and put my headphones on, he always said he didn't get this song but I do, I do.'

Mallow played a song on her phone, listening to the tune while smiling. She didn't even realize that her boyfriend has given her a nasty look behind her back as she spun in the swiveled chair, not even noticing the fake grin he flashed while she full heartedly smiled at him.

"What's with you and that kind of music? Shouldn't you be listening to music that people in our generation actually enjoy?" He somewhat spat, crossing his arms as he watched her dance her pointer fingers to the beat. Shaking his head, knowing that the girl wouldn't be able to hear him through her headphones.

Mallow full heartedly smiled at the man standing in front of her, just by standing in front of him left her breathless. He was here, and that's all that ever mattered.

"He's...he's late again.." Mallow mumbled, chucking the remote at the other couch and deciding to stuff a handful of the popcorn she made in her mouth. She checked her phone, seeing that he was now over forty-five minutes late, deciding that he wasn't going to show the fuck up at all.

She unlocked her phone, scrolling through the contacts she had, unconsciously ending up on the one person name she felt like she needed right now, the voice to soothe her without going too deep into emotions, but wasn't just a 'HEY, cheer up!' kind of attitude.

Pressing her thumb on the call button, she held it to her right ear, closing her eyes for a few seconds to listen to the ringing tone before the other line picked up.

She didn't even notice the true, healthy smile stretch onto her lips as she heard a deep, angelic voice say "Hey, what's up."

"..Nothing much..You?"

"I didn't have my plans canceled unnoticed, but I didn't have any to start with so no. Wanna talk?"

"Yeah-h.." Her voice cracked, feeling her eyes water a little bit, but took a slightly deeper breath than normal, calming her emotions.

"I'm sorry it happened again. I'll always have your back. Is it movie night?"

"M-hmm, sure is, or WAS.."