n i n e

"Hi, I'm Selena." I say stupidly remembering he just said my name. I accidentally subconsciously face palm and he chuckles.

"Sorry, I guess I still have water in my head, nice to meet you, Justin." I smile being as calm as I possibly could be.

"Nice to meet you too,"He smiles reaching out his hand for me to shake.

He sits down on the chair next to me and we sit in silence for a while before he says something else.

"Are you gonna get back in the pool?"

"I'm not sure, have you gotten in yet?"I respond back.

"Nope, I don't want to do it alone." He says looking over at me.

I immediately burst out in laughter, holding the sides of the chair.

"You're funny,Bieber." I laugh again.

"I really am," He says laughing at my laughter,"will you please come in with me?"

"Please?"He begs.

"You know what I want to know,"I ask him sitting up,"what person crashes a pool party who's scared to swim alone." I laugh again.

He pouts cutely.

I hope someone took a picture of that.

"Your friend Ashley invited me to both parties, I just couldn't come to the first."He says with sass.

I put my hands up and laugh."Get in the pool,Bieber."

"Fine."He says.

I close my eyes when I think he's gone and let the hugest smile take over my face.

I just kept my cool with Justin Bieber.

He's so normal. The ugly Justin would be so proud.

"What are you smiling about?" I hear a voice above me and when I open my eyes, my chair is being flung towards the pool.

I open my eyes to see Justin and his friend, Fredo, who I've met before, laughing while holding the chair.

Justin quickly jumps into the pool splashing everywhere.

I run out of the pool and into my house, and when I turn around all I see, is Justin Bieber, looking for me.

💫💫💫💫💫

I'm tired and I have exams next week and I had a plan for this written in my notebook but I can't find it so now I forgot what the chapter after this was going to be about so I'm so screwed and the exams have made me so stressed and now I'm behind on editing Taken and I wanna just post all the edits at the same time and UGHHHHHH.

It sucks and I'm sorry.

love,
      biebers girl 💜