t h i r t e e n

He didn't text me for weeks.

I didn't know what to do. Christmas and New Years passed, and he didn't send a single word.

I didn't either, because I didn't do anything wrong.

Justin and I were suppose to be close enough to share a secret like his. The fact that he thought of me as "one of those fans," was painful.

So I pushed him away, even though he kind of just left. I stayed away from social media until the worst thing happened.

An old friend of mine, Miley, bought me premium tickets to Justin's NYE Party. We've been spending the entire season together and I told her everything that I could.

Of course, even though I wanted to be who Justin thought I was, I told her the guy that I was talking about was just a friend from my hometown and that he was going to be at the party. After Miley knew almost everything, she insisted that I go anyways.

"Show him what he's missing!"She exclaimed.

"It's not that easy, he kind of hurt me, and I just don't really feel like going out."I said trying to turn her down easily.

"Oh no,"She sighed frowning,"This guy is the reason you haven't been active on social media."

I gave her a shocked look,"What the hell,I didn't even know you paid attention to my social media like that."

"Of course I do, believe it or not even though we don't hang out a lot, I still watch out for you,"She gasps,"Even if social media is the only way to do it."

This is why I loved Miley. Even though she went through that phase after Hannah Montana, she still is a caring person, whether people believe it or not. And she does know how to party.

"C'mon, let's go shopping for the dress you're going to wear to stun this guy."She smiles dragging me off my ass and onto my feet.

✨✨❄️✨✨

6,297,103 likes 3,820,298 commentsselenagomez "guess who came to my rescue?"

selenagomez "guess who came to my rescue?"

✨✨❄️✨✨

Me and Miley found the perfect dress for Justin's party, and went home to watch The Bee Movie on Netflix.

I watched my notifications blow up, until my phone started buzzing more than it normally did when I posted a picture.

"You should turn that off, it slows down your phone."Miley said.

"Yeah, I just turn it on when I'm bored."I laugh going to see what happened.

justinbieber commented on your photo!
girl on the right is stunning 😍