It can't be...

Emily Thorne

“Emily, I found your dad.” What did you say? I think I asked him to repeat what he said about 10 times. “Ems your dad is alive. He wants to meet you.” Nolan that can’t be true, the white haired guy killed him! Ems I’m sorry you have to forgive me. Your dad told me I had to keep it a secret. He said I should protect you and make sure you didn't go for revenge, but Emily you hardheaded. Now, he wants the greyson to know that he is still alive. I couldn't speak, talk, or think right. I was lost my mind was going everywhere. Nolan, Why did you do this to me you knows how much I missed him and all this time you knew he was alive! How could you do this to me? I hate you! Get out of my house; I said throwing things at him. Ems, it was for your own protection. What kind of stupid protection is that, don't give me that crap. I said get out my house! Now!

I couldn't stop crying. This can’t be true, I told my self. My father, David Clarke, is dead. They killed him in prison. This can’t be true! What have I done, I fell in love with a man from a family that tried to kill my dad. How am I going to explain this to my dad! I had so many thoughts racing through my mind. I fell asleep crying that night.

I woke up the next morning to this weird dream that Nolan said that my dad was alive. I walked downstairs to check, if Daniel went to work. As I was walking downstairs I saw Nolan with someone who looked familiar but I couldn’t see the person was, because he back was facing me. Nolan saw me making my way to the kitchen and he gave me a look, as the man turned around. I froze when I saw who it was, I couldn’t believe it. I had to wake up from this dream!

“Dad is that you?” I said as I started to cry. Yes, it’s me Amanda. How have you been? Amanda, I’m sorry that we been keeping this from you. It part of our plan. I won’t be able to stay along; I just wanted to finally tell you that I’m alive. I tell you everything when I get back. “When are you coming back exactly?” I can’t say when, but I have to go visit someone before I leave. Amanda, when I return everything will make sense please stop your plan for revenge. I told Nolan to make sure you didn’t do anything crazy, so please stop. Remember Amanda, I love you times infinity.

When my dad left I started to wonder, what he had planned. Who was he going to visit? I had a lot of question, but no answer. I didn’t know how to feel about this whole situation. I need Daniel to come home, I need to someone to cuddle with and distract me from all this. Nolan, came back shortly after. I couldn’t be mad at him, because my dad was convincing. “Nolan I forgive you but don’t ever keep something like that from me and I can never be mad at you for too long. What would I do with you? “ I don’t know Emily Thorne or should I say Amanda Clarke? Nolan said with a chuckle.

         Daniel got home later that night and I told him to make love to me like he never made love before. He asked why, but I knew I couldn’t tell him. I started to kiss him everywhere; I took off his tie, shirt, and pants. He started kissing me back, I want him and he wanted me. I woke up the next morning with Daniel right by my side and it made me feel happy. I just hope whatever my dad is planning doesn’t involve using Daniel, because I love him and I need him by my side. He makes me feel whole.

David Clarke

Hello love, how have you been? Victoria turned around and gasped as if she seen a ghost. “David is that you?” Victoria whispered. In the living flesh, are you surprised by my presence Victoria? Uhm, yes I thought you were dead! Victoria said stumbling with her words. How are you alive? Victoria, don’t forget I still had people who didn’t turn their backs on me. I can’t tell you much, because I feel like someone knows am alive so I have to go, but I be back and I’ll tell you everything. David, I hope you know that I have always loved him. I kept our daughter so that I would always have something to remember you by. Victoria, I can’t wait to meet my other daughter. Just promise me that I can trust you. Bye for now, but we will meet again my dear Victoria. 

Authors note: Sorry, I took so long to update. I hope you guys like this chapter I debated about this chapter for over a month. I final know where I’m, going with this story I think. Bare with me please. Please comment please! Tell me if you like me bringing Emily’s dad back. I have always had a feeling that he’s not dead. Please give me feedback. Something big is going to happen next chapter, I been debating if I should write that into the story line. I think it is going to be a good idea, because it would make the story more complex. Also, the next chapter is going to be two months after this chapter, so keep that in mind. Thanks again for reading.