Falling for the enemy. ( Revenge Fan Fiction)

I hope you guys like it, this is my first Fan Fiction.

"it wasn't suppose to be like this" Emily said to herself. She was falling for Daniel Greyson and she couldn't help it. she loved him and she was sacred, loving someone from a family that she wanted to destroy was not part of the plan.

The next Morning

Daniel was practical living with her and she loved it. It was all she ever wanted, but didn't want to admit it. She wanted a family with him, but she know that it was wrong.

"Good morning beautiful, i hope your night was has wonderful as mine" Daniel said

Emily thought to herself "it was perfect and wild at the same time". Last night was a magical night. It started out with a romantic night out on the beach eating and drinking wine. Next thing know Daniel was moving closer to Emily want to taste her lips and wanted to go inside her. They made it into her house quickly. They started off on the couch, then moved to the floor, then upstairs. At first is was a passionate kind of love, then it got rough and wild. as they made there way towards the bed, they ripped each other clothes off making a path towards the room. As soon as they hit the bed Daniel was all over. He could help himself he loved. All he ever wanted was her.

Hopping out of bed she went downstairs to make breakfast, before Daniel heads to work with his father. After making breakfast for her and Daniel, he left for work. Emily was debating whether she wanted to continue her revenge for her father or live a normal life with Daniel.

* please comment so I can add more, i need your ideas and thought, I know its short, but i need more ideas. i will try to make the next chapter longer.