The unknown future

The next day we went to go visit his parents to tell them the great news. I wanted to see how Victoria would react to the news. We all knew she wouldn't be to thrilled, due to the fact that she still has her eyes on me. We told Charlotte first. She was super excited, she wants to be the maid of honor. I couldn't say no, after all she is my sister. Now that I think about it, it's kind of creepy.  I am marrying her brother and she's my half sister, thank goodness it on my father side.

We all sat down for dinner in the Greyson Manor. We were planning on telling his parents during dinner. As the food was being served, Daniel and I got to announce our engagement. As I suspected his mother wasn't to thrilled. “Well don't you guys move fast. I hope you guys don't have any more surprises for me?" Victoria asked. Not that I could think of. After dinner was served. Charlotte made any announcement that shocked everybody. Including me!

"Mom, Dad, Emily, and Daniel we have new!” Declan walked in shortly after. Charlotte said that her and Declan are having a baby! “WHAT!” Victoria screamed! " How could this be?!"

"Well, mother you of all people should know how this happened, after all, all your kids have different fathers! " How dare you you speak to me like that?!" Victoria said. “ Well at least my child will get to know their father, unlike me mother!” Charlotte said storming out the house with Declan by her side.

Daniel and I left before anything else could happen. On the walk home we talk about everything about Charlotte, the wedding, and his mother. We decided that we would wait to set a date for the wedding. When we got back home. We decide to watch a movie to rewind back to. Daniel told me I could decide what movie we would watch, so I picked The Notebook. I have a soft spot for that movie.

The next morning Daniel went to work as usual and I went over to go see Amanda and how she and the baby was doing. Baby Karl was getting so big, he looks just like jack. I told Amanda about me getting married to Daniel. She was excited for me, but she questioned if I really loved him.  I told her the truth that at first I was sure if it was love, but over time knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

Nolan can and visited me later on that day and I filled him in about Charlotte being pregnant. “Well Emily looks like you’re going to be an aunt, too bad Charlotte doesn't know who you really are.” said Nolan. “ I wish I could tell her, but she will never forgive me and I wouldn’t be able live with that. Plus, what would Daniel say?”

Emily, I have something to tell you. I'm not sure how i'm going to tell you this or if this is true, but I have been following this lead for awhile now. It is going to come as a shock for you, so you you might want to seat down. This could ruin your plans to marry Daniel and your secret may come out. If this is true.

Emily, I think I found your….

*I think you guys will be shocked when i reveal who nolan found. I’m am really sorry that i haven't updated in forever. I’ve been busy and they I had some writer block. I will try to updated sooner next time. I hope you guys like this chapter and please forgive me for the length. I will try my best to make the next one longer. Thanks for reading. Until then. Feel free to give me suggestion, and please share this book with your followers.