Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story - Sequel Part 4/17

Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story Part 4/17:

“Hello, friends”, came again the sing-song voice.

“Luna!” Hermione, thrilled, got up to give the friend a hug. The others had a glimpse of the blonde girl’s dreamy face before the bride released her. Luna hadn’t hugged back but then again, the girl had never been predictable. She stared at her with an expression suggesting that she only just realized that Hermione was in the room.

“Oh! Hello to you too, Hermione.” She says, “What brings you here? “

Herms, if it were anyone else, would ask something like, “What’s the catch?” but right now, she knew better.

“Urm, it’s my wedding?”

Luna stared back at her as if this was some lovely surprise. “Yes! Congratulations on that”.

Hers beamed.

“To be honest with you”, Luna said. “I never actually let myself believe that you’d ever end up with that Weasly boy. It’s quite interesting how opposites attract. Who would’ve thought, though, really?” She stared at Herms, waiting, it seemed, wearing a curious look upon her pale face.

Hermione couldn’t help but simply stare up at her blankly. After a moment of awkward silence all around the room, Ginny decided to break in; “Hey, Luna. Glad you came…”

Hermione took the moment to space out. In an hour, the crowd would show up and an hour after that she’d have to make her grand entrance. An entrance, determining her life. Thinking of Ron, she could sense her mounting eagerness hiding all the insecurities. She just wanted the piano notes to start singing already so she could join him at the front of the room.

A few minutes later, they all left the preparations room, to go greet the gests and she found herself being offered these few minutes to herself.

She took a few deep breaths before coming to the conclusion that they were not bring her anywhere. Shouldn’t she be nervous? She was about to enter the rest of her life. This was big. Yet, it all felt to right to fidget about. She knew what she was getting into and this was Ron.

Funny, odd, immature at times, brave, chess talented, arachnophobic, blunt, awkward, tactical thinker. That Ron. Her Ron. All she loved.

Nothing in the crowd or in her mind was going to make her hesitant as long as the result is the same.

She rolled around in her chair. She was definitely ready.

Please comment VOTE or fan.

Need at least 6 votes to go on.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!