Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story SEQUEL Part 5/18:

So this is the last part of my HP: R + H Story. I really hope it was worth the read.

Enjoy.

Harry Potter: A Ron and Hermione Story SEQUEL Part 5/18:

Jane’s face came in from behind the slightly ajar door. “It’s your turn, baby”, she whispered to her. She opened the door wide to let her husband in. He was, obviously, wearing a suit. The flower on his side pocket was salmon coloured.

“Wow, dad”, Hermione beamed.

He looked her over. “Wow, yourself”, he let out after a moment.

He held out his arm. “Shall we?”

She ran her arm through his, joyfully. Finally, the moment she’s been waiting for. The door swung open and they came to a halt at the stairs. Her father turned to her. “I’m so very happy for you, Hermione. And for the record, I’m pretty sure I’m escorting you into good hands. He’s lucky, Ron, he really is. I have faith in you both”.

Hermione smiled up at him. “Thanks, dad”.

He kissed her forehead lightly and they made their way down. The music played. She took a breath each time she placed a foot on a lower stair. The moment they reached the bottom, she couldn’t stop herself from seeking a red head, at the far corner.

She caught it, grinned as her heart accelerated its beating at once. He was waiting for her. She felt a pull at her right arm and realized she was just standing there staring straight ahead in her own loving reverie. She took another eager step forward and there they were, facing each other with only twenty feet of ceramic ground between them. Air.

The walk was endless and at some point, about ten feet away, she just felt like running over to him and erase that longing look on his face. He looked like the cutest thing up there, waiting, smiling goofily at her. She adored it. The sight of him made her laugh from joy and as she did an echo of laughs from her right and left followed hers along.

Finally, her dad left her facing Ron.

Next thing she knew they were agreeing to eternity as “I Do”s were pronounced and promises bound them together even more. A Ring through her finger.

“I now declare you. Husband and wife. You may-“

They both collided with each other as claps rose. Ron embraced her and swung her around as Harry gave him a proud pat on the shoulder.

She had never experienced such magic in her life.

So much for being a witch!

THE …

Nope, not gonna write it.

I’d say this is the end but it really isn’t.

HARRY POTTER is for life!!!

Hope you enjoyed.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING, COMMENTING, VOTING AND FANNING.

( Feel free to check out my other works, by the way.)