Chapter 13

LOKI'S POV:

"I'll see you tomorrow brother!" Thor's voice boomed.

"You needn't proclaim it to all the nine realms Thor! " Loki said irritably. Thor chuckled and left. Loki shook his head with a small smile.

He turned back to the corridor that lead to his room. As he walked he thought of Akeira. Her actions in the morning worried him. It was probably just a nightmare. As he was walking he saw the same guard that had summoned him during breakfast. What was his name? Maldir? Baldir? Something?

"What are you doing here?" He asked the guard.

"Um.. the princess was feeling Ill and I was charged to bring her medicine" he said.

"What?! "Loki exclaimed and ran toward his room. His heart beat fast. Why was she sick?
He burst through the door.

"Akeira? Princess" he called.

"L.. Loki?"a voice came from the bathroom. He went to the door and knocked.

"Are you alright?" He asked frantically.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just.. " she started and then the sound of heaving was heard.

"Food poisoning?"She finished. Loki teleported into the room. She was sitting on the floor. She leaned against the wall. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Sorry" she said before fainting.

-----flashback.--------------------

"M.. Maldir. Don't you dare touch me. " she said and began to back away. He smirked.

"I love the fear in your voice." He smirks.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch me. Again" she said. She was on the other side of the bed now. He smiled and came closer. She pushed herself back and fell off the bed. He laughed a cruel laugh. He came closer. And kneeled in front of her.

"I swear I will kill you" she said through gritted teeth.

He held her neck suddenly and stared at her. She held his gaze. He tightened his hold on her neck and whispered in her ear. His hot breath caused goosebumps on her skin.

"One word to the royal family. And the queen of the vale will send Loki where Alana went" he Said. She gritted her teeth as he tightened his hold.

"Do you understand me. Puppy?" He said. She looked at him for a minute before nodding. He threw her back down and smiled. He walked toward the door.

"See you soon puppy" he said and walked out while chuckling. Tears flowed down her face and she ran to the bathroom as a wave of nausea passed through her.