Chapter 2 The Scarlet Maze

Taro's POV
I went to my dorm room and just laid on my bed filled with grief and sorrow. If only I was there I could have protected my little brother's. I heard a knock on the door I knew exactly who it was, I didn't even need to say come in. "Taro don't be upset I know how it feels to lose family to something and it's not your fault you didn't mean it. Me and you where off starting are family." my sister says to me placing a hand on her stomach, I got up and kneeled down and kissed her stomach, I got back up and kissed her. She was my wife and she wasn't my true sister she wasn't even human she was and is a pure blood vampire, but I still love her dearly.

Yoshiko's POV
I knocked on my husband's door, he knew exactly who it was so I walked in. I could feel his feelings and they weren't good feelings,  they were feelings of great grief and sorrow. Hey was mad at hisself for leaving right when his mother got pregnant with Zero & Ichiru. He hated his self for it. I then told him "Taro don't be up set I know how it feels to lose family to something,  and it wasn't your fault.  Me and you were off starting are family." I said placing a hand on my stomach. He came over and kissed my my stomach then got up and kissed me. I love him my brother even though we aren't brother and sister I still think of him as my brother and my husband of course.

Zero's POV

I was out doing gun practice when Yuki came up to me.  "Hi Zero how are you?" Yuki said "I'm fine Yuki, how are you?" "I'm good Zero." Yuki replied to my question. "Yuki do you really love me I could tell through your blood that you have feeling towards Kaname Kuran?" "Zero your looking at my feeling you prevent!!!!" Yuki said to me madly.  "Yuki I'm sorry come back." I yelled at her. "No you idiot!!!"

Yuki's POV
Zero told me he could tell I loved Kaname, I do love Kaname but I love him too. Dammit!! I thought to myself. I remember the first time I meant Kaname, I was fearful of him,  but once I got to know him I really liked him. Zero on the other hand, he hated him that's probably because his family was murdered by a vampire, a pure blood at that. I feel really bad for him. He lost all his family. But now he has me and head master. I smiled talking to myself.

Hope you enjoy this chapter. I will make the next chapter just about Taro and Yoshiko. By my dearest or readers I hope you are having a good day or night & happy Christmas