Chapter 1 Their Choices

???? POV
I walked in to master Cross's office, he asked me my name and I replied "names Taro. Now Cross how a---" a gun shot went off. Me and Cross went running too where we heard the shot. I was in complete shock at who I saw.

Kaien Cross's POV
One of the new kids walked in to my room, I asked him what his name was and he replied "names Taro." after he stated his name he said "now Cross how a---" that's when I heard a gun shot.

Toga's POV

"Z-Zero!!!!" The girl yelled while grabbing him. I raised my gun ready to shoot Zero again, then the girl got in front of him. "Why are you protecting him dammit!?!" I yelled. "Why did you shoot him?!?!?" they young girl said with a question of her own which I answered "Because he's a Lvl E!" "No he's not, and who the hell are you anyway!?!?!" She yelled at me. With that Kaien came running along with a new student with a cloak on.

Kaien's POV
"Why did you shoot Zero???" "God you I have to explain this to everyone, I shot him cause he was about two drink that girls blood!!" Toga said madly.

Toga's POV
"I'm his teacher, I gave up my eye to save his life." "Well then why would you do this he needed blood to be strong! I understand you thought he was a Lvl E but he's not so put that damn gun down for Christ sakes!!" The girl yelled at me.

Zero's POV
"Yuki settle down. I'll be fine." "Alright Zero I'm going to my dorm I need some sleep." Yuki said to me is a sad tone. "Ok I'll see you in the morning." I said back to her.

Taro's POV
I saw him my brother he was shot in the shoulder, at that moment I felt great grief. "if only I was there to save are family" I accidentally said out loud. No one said anything and we all left.

~the next morning~

Yuki's POV
What that boy said last night seemed really wired. It was like he was talking about his family. But who is his family it couldn't be Zero he would have told me. When I got to class Zero wasn't there. After class I asked Toga where he was he replied "he is in isolation in Kaien's guessed room." I walked there and knocked on the door. He answered. I walked in and told him "here drink you need it." "No I-I can't" He replied back to me. "Zero please you need it to be strong I know the blood tablets don't worry just drink." "F-fine" he said coming to my neck. He then bite my neck and drank my blood.

Zero's POV
She begged me to drink her blood, and I did. As I was drinking I could feel her feeling flow into me. He blood had that taste to it that sweet taste. I pulled away and told her "if I continue I will acquire a taste for your blood. "Zero I don't care I love you and I always will." She said to me.

A/n
I truly hope you enjoy this chapter... I hope I followed the plot line well. I started on the episode named "their choice's" so enjoy every bit of this chapter and have fun reading your story's and all of you have a good day!! 😄