Chapter 5 gunshot of sorrow

Takuma's POV
Kaname please come up out of your room you worrying the rest of us and my grandfather Asato Ichijo is coming here to cross Academy. "I don't want to come out, I will later ok maybe when Ichijo gets here." Kaname said in a depressing voice.

Kaname's POV
*hmph* 'i can't have a child with Yuki she likes Zero but we where gonna get married. Dammit. She's still gonna feel the same after she awakens. Bloody hell!'

2 1/2 hours later

Kaname's POV
I walk out of my room and down to the party. I saw Ichijo I went up to him. "hello Ichijo how are you?" "I'm good lord Kaname, how are you?" Ichijo ask me. "I'm good as well Ichijo!" "Kaname I would like some of you blood please??" Ichijo asked. "Yes you may Ichijo." I say back. "wait Kaname!!" Ruka and Hanabusa say. "why should i wait i have no reason to listen to you Hanabusa, Ruka!?!" "because for an aristocrat to drink a purebloods blood is taboo!" Ruka explained. "ah i see! Ichijo you knew this i know you did now im going back to my room good bye!!"

*Later that night*

Ruka's pov
"Kaname you may drink my blood." "no Ruka i cant im not going to piece you with my fangs not until i have you as mine." Kaname said to me. "you like me Kaname??" i asked him in responds. "Ruka ive always loved you but there some one i need to awaken. Ruka come with me and we will talk more." Kaname said smiling

*In Kaname's Room*

Kaname's pov
"Ruka Im going to tell you this but you are not allowed to tell anyone. no one is to know. Yuki is my sister, the one and only daughter of Juri and Haruka and my fiance. if you cant tell she loves Zero, so you are mine Ruka. if you accept anyway." i say to Ruka smiling happily. "you mean Yuki Cross is your sister!!!!" Ruka yelled. "yes now please dont yell it i shouldnt have even told you but i wanted you to know so you didnt get upset." i reply. "s-sorry. yes i will accept to be yours and only yours." she says smiling with joy.

*Kaien's office*

Kaien's pov

"Zero i have a lvl E for you to hunt its in a abandoned build in town." i said to Zero. "Ok Cross." he said back walking out. *i truly hope he will be ok this is his first real mission. he should be.*

~2 hours later~

Zero's pov
I walk back to cross academy when i enter the gates i see her and my elder brother. She pregnant with his child and i dont know what to think, seems how i hate vampires left and right. She then saw me walking past them. "Zero!!" I hear her yell. "H-hi Yoshiko I u-um got to go." I say to her nervously. "Zero dont lie to her, she enjoys you being he brother in law. Shes not that bad." My brother Taro said.

~back at the kill seen~

???? Pov
"Lets go. Im going to Cross Academy, where Zero is. I have to go and see how much hes grown."

Ok guys im sorry i havent updated the story in so long but here it is. Enjoy i even took time out of class to do this for all of you peeps who read my storys. TY TY TY N good bye