The Story of my Life

I've known and witnesses different stories of people via- series I've watched on the television, articles I've read on the newspaper and heard from the radio. As a friend I lend my ears to them whenever they feel down or happy. I know varying stories, but no one actually knew the story of my life.
          My story started when... I was a baby ofcourse. My mother is Vyn Hernandez and my father is Michael Hernandez. I have two big sisters namely, Alia Chemille Hernandez-- the first child, and Amich Lae Amrie--the second. I was only 4 months old, my Ate Alia 3 years old, and Ate Amich a year younger than her, when our father was killed. The rest is history.
           After the incident our mother mourned for the death of our father it took her months... years perhaps? Before she could recover from the tragedy. We were young, innocent, and didn't knew anything happening around us but a sudden burst of unexpected tears during the funeral of our father came out from our foaming eyes, our mother told us. We were crying like we're not juvenile she described.
          We were young when our mother left us to work abroad to support us. 10 months felt decades. I thought she will not return, but she did. Our loving mother strived hard to make us like and provide us our needs.
            At the age of 3, I started schooling for my nursery. My two cousins and I became classmates. When I was 5, I attended my Daycare at United Church of Christ in the Philippines. I was able to be schoolmates with ate Amich. She was 4 years old and it was her last year of attendance at Daycare because she will be having Kindergarten at Luna Central School, the school wherein the oldest among us--Ate Alia, is studying as a Grade 2 student back then.
           I am not into academics when I was still at Nursery and Daycare. All I care about is playing, and playing, and playing. I would rejoice when our teacher declare our recess time--for me playtime.
          However, a miracle happened when I attended LCS for my Kindergarten. Our mother found a way to motivate me to focus on my studies. She would tutor the 3 of us every night. She made learning and studying fun and exciting I forgotten my barbies. With all the lessons I've learned and reviewed I was able to graduate as a first honor of the batch.
          Grades 1-4, I landed second honor. I became lazy in studying my lessons, I fell from rank 1. I got fond of playing for those years. I even play with my cousins whom a grade level lower than mine. We played barbies, cooking, "bahay-bahayan", and baking (we molded clay soil for our dough). I was like a 5-year old stucked inside the body of a 10- year old body.
          Nevertheless, a miracle hqppened again. At Grade 5 I was able to beat my opponent for the first place. It didn't bring elate to me for false rumors started spreading. The rumor stated that I was only able to grab Rank 1 because of favoritism, and I didn't deserve the title. I was very sad when that rumor reached me. I felt down beacause my foe for snatching the top 1 is my friend. Even if she don't say the words she wanted to, I know for myself that she holds a grudge against me. Those hurtful words brougt me down but many people persuaded me-- motivated me to study harder and show the people who didn't believe of my capabilities, and the rumor that they heard was a total faux.
          My hardworks were paid-off when I graduated as the Schools'Batch 2015-2016 1st honor.
          Now here I am at Apayao Science High School for my grade levels 7-10, aiming not just the advance lessons that I'll learn but also an exciting and memorable highschool life I know that I'll never forget.
           That's not yet the end of the story.  Because I know for myself that this is still the beginning. I am Myra Mhel Roma Hernandez, and you just read... The story of my life.