Chapter 2 - and more PegGAY

Peggy's POV of last chapter

I speed walked over to John's dorm, I needed to talk to him, John was my best friend, I could always talk to him and he could always cheer me up.
Tears started to form in my eyes but I quickly rubbed my eyes, I didn't want anyone to see me this way, I was sinking into my thoughts when I crashed into another figure and heard a thump on the ground.

"Oh my god I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going and I can't find my dorm so and well I'm trying to look for them but I'm new here and-" A small boy rambled until I started talking.
"It's all good, sorry on my part, let me help you" I said, kneeling down. I felt his eyes staring at me, like they were observing, not in a loving way, just like he wanted to know more. He had dark brown hair that was slicked back into a low pony tail, he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks, that explains the purple bags under his eyes. Everything he wore and had looked so worn out.
How could he possibly afford to come to kings college?? He doesn't seem to have much money I thought to myself.

His backpack was tearing at the seams and had holes everywhere, his suitcase was a quarter the size of any normal one, it was scratched and it's colour had been lost. His black hoodie was crumpled and looked un-ironed like his light beige pants and his shoes obviously hadn't been polished in years. People have told me my eyes show a glint of sadness but this boy, in eyes, sadness was all I saw.

I finished helping him pick up his papers when I decided we should get to know each other

"My name's Peggy Schuyler, you?" I asked.

"Alexander Hamilton, you can call me Alex though"

"Great! I remember you saying something about needing to find your dorm? I can help you if you want!" I offered, I wanted to be friends with this man, I wanted to help him, do anything to fill those eyes with at least then smallest sign of happiness.

"That would be very much appreciated" he smiled weakly

I grabbed him by the wrist, and to my joy, he showed no sign of discomfort.

I scanned his map of the college and guide and schedule.

Hm, law student. Usually they're all stuck up rich brats. Alex seems to be exactly the opposite

As I read through his guide I saw that he was in room 1782. THAT'S LAURENS ROOM! This means Hamilton could probably also join our squad! And even though he looked tired and helpless he had a sense of attractiveness, although, I'm gay. Laurens will like him a lot. A LOT. This will be a great bet for Laf, Herc and I

I push the door open to 1782 only to see it's empty. I sigh, knowing he's probably in laf and hercs dorm, which is conveniently next to his. I guess it's for plot reasons.
(A/N ;) )

"TURTLE BOY, COME OUT, YOUR NEW DORMMATE'S HERE"

The three immature men I had grown to call my best friends popped out from the door on the left. Hercules falling on top of them both.

"PEGGY " John screamed from under Lafayette and Hercules. He pushed himself up causing Lafayette to hit the floor and he wrapped his legs around my waist and I hugged him like he was a teddy bear. We hadn't gotten to see him all summer because my father found out he was gay.

"Awe you guys are such a cute couple" Alex said staring at us, he didn't sound like he totally meant it but John and I just stared at him and back at each other until I dropped him onto the floor and everyone laughed loudly except for Alex, who just seemed very confused.

I told him how Laurens and I were both gay which earned me a glare from Laurens. I did it because I knew Laurens definitely wouldn't make the first move, and Alex didn't seem like he ever would, so what's the harm In just helping out a little bit? Plus, I was totally right, Alex is bisexual.

I introduced him to the main squad which we call the "4 gays"

Before I pulled Laurens and Alex along to sit on the bed,?Laurens whispered "4 gays and a half " and I smiled like an idiot, ear to ear.

I introduced Alex to the squad, now we just have to introduce him to the full squad.

-

Lol no one's ever gonna read this book but meh