Chapter 1

It was time for my first day. I got ready and tried to look as best as I can. Which was really hard for my insecure-self. I hate the way I look. I arrived at the school.  I met up with my best-friend Amber. We went and got our schedules together. 

Seniors showed us our classes, looked like pretty boring class rooms to me. The hallways were just so packed it was ridiculous. It felt like a zoo! I could feel like it was going to be a rough year already. I wasn't so prepared for this at all. Its bad I can already see cliques. 

Finally it was the end of the day. I was finally back at home. When I got home I ate my dinner, showered, did my hair, and took out my clothes for tomorrow. After I finished everything, I grabbed my guitar, I thought it was a great time to write a new song. This one I can feel like its gonna be a good song. 

I put my guitar down and went into my bed. I tucked myself into bed and turned the TV on. 10 minutes past and my Mom & Dad walked in. They said to me "Sweet Dreams Liz, tomorrow is the OFFICIAL first day of school!." When they left they shut off the light.. And I finally fell asleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ pretty quick chapter. just the introduciton so yeah!