Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and saw the bright sunlight. I rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I opened the light, grabbed my toothbrush, and then brushed my teeth. I gargled some lysterine and it burned!!! Well I dont want my breath to smell!!

I brushed my hair and put my bangs the way I wanted, grabbed my beanie, then put it on! I had to go BACK in my room to grab my clothes! I finally changed and was ready to go whip myself some breakfast!! Then I remembered I had to catch an early bus!!!!!!!

I literally ran as fast as I can to catch the bus. Keep in mind how I'm half asleep. I could hardly stand on the bus it was pretty darn crowded. The bus ride was pretty long. We stopped at Amber's stop and she came on the bus and screamed, "YOOOOO LIZZ!!!" and everyone looked. She has no shame. 

We got to school and I went straight to homeroom. We listened to the announcements and what not. Then the bell for the end of homeroom rang. Now I had to run to my first period, Biology.

First period made me absolutly bored out of my mind. It went sooo slow. My teacher seemed pretty "chill", as all these holigans are saying! My class for first period was kind of funny including my teacher! Im not the "class-clown" type, Im more on the "quiet" side.

Some time after I got to third period math. I hate math but there was one person there who brightened it up... His smile was absolutley INCREDIBLE, well even though he did have braces.. His eyes just were so... I cant even explain.. 

I dropped my pencil on the floor because I was so focused on him. He sat right next to me. He picked up the pencil and tapped me and said, "I think this is yours" as he gave me a smirk. I gazed back at this boy and said, "oh yeah, thank you so much." He replied back, "I'm Austin, and you must be Liz.. Well I mean it does say it on that notebook of yours." We both laughed! He grabbed my pencil case and put a little note with his number on it.

I had an amazing rest of the day....