Chapter 12

See? I have written this chapter and the next two but I need to edit the other ones so they might be up tomorrow or the day after depending on weather I am lazy, homework and if anyone actually cares enough. Happy reading my lovelys because this time you get to see what harry is thinking.

Much Love,

GiGi

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry’s P.O.V

My eyes flicked open as I saw the girl of my dreams asleep in my arms. Today I was performing to a sell-out crowd. Life could not get any better. A nagging feeling in the back of my mind reminded me that I would be leavingSydneyin 2 and a half weeks and my heart broke.

I couldn’t imagine leaving April. I knew she felt the same. “April!” I cooed gently, trying to wake her. Her stunning blue orbs opened and I saw them sparkle as our eyes connected. Pulling her in for a small kiss, I relaxed. “April. I realised that I will be leavingSydneyin 2 and a half weeks and I don’t know what to do about us…” I trailed off, not knowing what to say next.

“Harry. I am falling for you and I want to make this work.” April said with determination. “I think that if we can make long distance work for us.” I nodded my head in agreement happy that we would stay together. I pulled her over on top of me and my lips trailed down her jawline, nibbling her ear as she giggled. “April, officially, would you be my girlfriend?” I whispered into her ear.

“Of course!” April grinned and she pulled me in for a long lingering kiss.

** **

We spent half the day mucking around, kissing and talking in April’s bed. It was half past 3 before we decided to get up and make breakfast. Mucking around with scrambled eggs and bacon proved disastrous and we went for a safe bet of toast. I left after breakfast to change into the clothes I had brought along with me. I came downstairs to find April waiting patiently in an arm chair. She wore a short summer dress, covered in small blue flowers that made her eyes pop. Her long dark hair was out, reaching past her waist. “You look incredible” I smiled as I leaned from behind her. I saw her face light up as I touched her arm and I vowed to do it more often. Grabbing her hand I pulled her out of the house. We had agreed to go on a walk through a nearby park and then continue on to my hotel. We stepped out of the house into a gorgeous summer day and I realised that this was one of the happiest I had ever been.

** **

“Under the lights tonight,

You turned around and you stole my heart,

With just one look,

And I saw your face and fell in love,

Took a minute girl,

To steal my heart tonight,

Just one look, Yeah,

Been waiting for a girl like you”

I sang out to the thousands of screaming fans. But, if I’m going to be honest with myself I was only singing that to April. She was sitting in the front row, cheering with all the other fans, but her eyes where only on me, and mine, only on her.

After the concert I waited backstage for her to join me. “Hey Harry.” A heard a quiet voice from behind me. I turned to see April waiting with her arms out stretched. I pulled her closely into the hug and breathed in her scent.  She was perfect.