Just a start <3

*•*Butterfly*•*

After Dragonfly screamed at that one guy for checking me out I blushed... WAIT I FUCKING BLUSHED WHAT IN THE BITCH TITS IS JUST WHAT!?!? Only Fredric does that shit. I turn my head to notice Dragonfly was picking up her shirt rather slowly... "Yo draggy why are you picking up your shirt so slowly?"

She looked at me and said "oh I thought I did that without anyone seeing, fuck!" Haha she's so strange .

"Okay, so how does Fredric have a cute cousin and he looks like a dying pussy period ?" I say and give Fredric a teasing look and he winks at me wtf? I don't know anyways the cute guy who was checking me out pipped up and said"Hey leave little freddyboo alone it's not my fault he has horrible looks!" Dragonfly starts dying of laughter " FREDDYBOO, OH HE IS SO NEVER LIVING THIS DOWN!" She snickers to him.

"Okay so do you gay sons of a bitches have fucking names or do I have to make them up for you?" I say and get a smile from Dragonfly. One of them pipes up and says "Well I'm Rian this is Zach and that's Alex and his gay lover Jack!" Rian says in a snicker. "Bahahaha oh so you're gay and were checking me out?" I say in a shyly voice. "Butterfly... did... did you just say something shyly WHAT THE FUCKY FUCKING FUCK ?" Dragonfly responds and I can feel my checks flush with heat from blushing .

" Haha I'm not gay, YO JACK STOP STARING AT DRAGONFLY ASS" Alex says and Dragonfly kinda hides her face... Whaaa? What The Fuck? What is going on with us... just what... "Well freddyboo if your friends wanna cum-" I cut off Alex and start flipping shit ". OMFG YOU HAVE A BRITISH ACCENT WHAT THE FUCK I JUST OMFG YOU DIDN'T HAVE IT EARLIER I JUST IM GOING TO FUCKING ORGASM WITH THAT VOICE!!" I scream.

"You dumb bitch, you dumb fucking bitch!" Dragonfly says.

"Well not everyone is good at telling shit about voice and NA" I say like a five year old . I look over too see Alex walking towards me and gets super close to my face and moves towards my ear and whispers"You should hear it in a moan baby! you'll enjoy it more" I turn a deep red, no not red fucking purple did he really just... oh fuck I think Dragonfly sees me turning red I just. I run out of the bathroom and hide.