« 15 .

« Maria 

Pulling out my phone , I was scrolling through instagram , with Ferg's big head laying on my chest . It's about 2 weeks since I've met him and we've started to become closer and closer . He's super nice to me , and spoils me often even though I tell he doesn't have to . He's to erfect honestly , but I love that about him , he cares about me . He actually made me forget about Za , about everything I've been through with him , I'm drawn to him , I think about him all the time . His smile , his body , the way he raps , his walk , his talk . 

Him ..

The definition of perfect ..

His head popped up suddenly and turned and layed my left boob , I looked down at him and rubbed his lower back , then took a picture of me and him and posted it on the gram . I really dont care how many haters we have , if we do they don't phase me . At all . 

I laid there for a while , with him on my chest without a care in the world wondering where we'd be in the future if there was a future . How'd succesful he'd be and the bigger and better things we'd move up to . I always though I would be thinking of this stuff with Za , not a rapper . But things change for the better , and Ferg has bettered my life in so many different ways .

The song "Choppas On Deck " went off on his phone and it started to vibrate , he peeked his head up and reached his hand over answering the phone with a husky voice .

" Yea I'm up .... 10 o'clock ? ... Hm , alright I'll be there . Ard . " He threw his phone down and snuggled up closer to me and kissed my torso softly .

" Finally , you're awake sleepy head . " He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist . 

" I'm sorry Ri , I was tired as heck . Long days , but they're working . " I shook my head and he climbed up off of me , walking into the bathroom . Fixing my bra , I got up and went upstairs to take a hot shower and get ready to spend my night out with Maria . After I finished I got out of and lotioned up in Victoria's Secret Bombshell Lotion and put on deoderant . I proceeded to put on bra and panties , a long tee that came to my knees and black and pink HUFF socks . 

Putting my hair in a bun , I walked downstairs to see , Ferg sitting at my dining room table rapping to himself . I smiled and pranced over to , rapping my arms tight around his buff body and listened to him . He smiled a little a leaned back , then pulled me into his lap . 

" Can daddy have a kiss ? " I made a funny stank face and kissed his cheek .

He shook his head and looked me in my eyes . " No , Ri a real kiss . Like this . " He grabbed my cheeks gently and started kissing on my lips . His lips were quite soft and moist , probably the best kiss I've ever had even better than Za's . After a couple of minutes , when I started to lose my breathe , I pulled away and blushed . He smiled and pressed his lips against my neck .

I spoke out after a couple of kisses to my neck , jaw and cheek . " What time you leaving me ? " He looked up at me and said . " In about a couple minutes . Why you gonna miss me babygirl ? " I laughed and shook my head and climbed off of him .

" No , nigga . Now get out . " He laughed and stuff , his 5ft 10' figure hovering over me , he bent down and kissed my forehead  , then grabbed his phone and headed out of the house . 

Going upstairs to put on a pair of jeans , there's was a knock on my door . I slid my dark blue jeans on and went downstairs to open the door and saw Ferg standing there . 

Laughing and shaking my head , I said . " What you forget know ? " he smiled and hugged me tightly . 

" That . " then he left out and ran over to his car .

I laughed and shook my head , and closed the door proceeding to get dressed .

*

Za .

I miss Maria a lot , I heard she's been messing with a rapper by the name of A$AP Ferg , whose from a group of A$AP'S called , ASAP Mob . I heard some of his music and no lie , I like it an awful lot , especially his song Work Remix . But , did I want him messing with my girl ? No , I wanna be with her . I did tell her we were finished but know I regret ever saying that , because I miss her more than ever . 

I shouldn've said I didn't wanna ever be with her again . That was stupid of me . 

The girl I said I was with it didn't really last for long , she kept claiming I was moving to slow . Well , damn . I told her from the jump , I can't rush into this because I've been hurt previously . But , oh well . Me and my nigggas Rell and Cash decided we should move out to Cali soon , since there was probably a lot more drug buisness we could get ourselves in espcially with the Spanish gangs around here . 

We were walking up and down blocks with realtors in L.A looking for house . Rell and Cash were lagging behind bragging about how much stuff they'd get . We were deciding on get 3 seperate houses but somewhat near each other . We wanted HUGE houses , something to own and call our owns .

" What about this ? " I smiled and looked at a 5 story mansion , with glass doors all around . It looked amazing from the outside and looking through the back , I saw a huge pool and plam tress surrounding it . 

I smiled and slapped my hands together and Cash and Rell agreed it was a banging ass house .

While we were talking to the realtor , a fine little shawty walked out of the house next door to the house , I really wanted to move into to . Her hair was in a high ponytail , she had on jeans and a short sleeve white tee , her jeans were rolled up a little so you saw her pink and black HUFF socks , and her all white and black Retro 11's . The only problem was you couldn't see her eyes , because of the Ray Bans she wore on her eyes . Me , Cash , Rell and even the Realtor were staring at little shawty walking by us . She did a quick double take at all of us and I saw her nostrils flare a bit , but I didn't pay to much attention , I was just staring at that ass swaying side to side . 

*

( Asap Ferg To The Side )