« 29 .

In the middle of eating cookies and cream ice cream , Maria's water broke . She didn't really understand why because it 2 months early , but instead of wondering about that her mind wondered to the painful contractions in her stomach . 

Screaming very very loud , it caught Za's attention from downstairs . He sprinted up the steps skipping two steps at time . When he reached there bedroom he saw her on her bed , painting and yelling . He didn't wanna move her , so instead he called the nurse that he had met a while ago , that told him she wouldn't mind at all delivering Maria's babies . 

In less then 10 minutes , the nurse was in the room , holding Maria's hand . She was only 5 centimeters dialated . She had to reach 10 before she was able to deliver . Za stood by her sweaty body the whole time , helping the nurse out . He had even helped her out of her pants , and underwear . He placed the sheet over her legs and stomach , and wiped her forehead with a nice cold wash rag . 

While the doctor was setting up her tools . Stepping out the room he called Drea , his boy Rell and ignored calling Cash . Cash had been acting been acting hella shady . Before getting off the phone with Rell he told him to buy any and everything for 2 babies . Including diapers , bibs , onsies , bottles , milk and formula . He had already had cribs and had set them up in a room towards the back of the house .

He was planning on showing it to Maria next month , but her delivery came earlier than expected . The boy's room was dark and light blue . It had white cribs , filled with stuffed teddy bears and blue blankets . There were two small shelves that he would put stuff for the babies on , and on another one he'd put books and toys . He only wanted the best for his sons he didn't want neither of them to grow to be what he was like .

Walking back into the room where Maria was , the doctor was ready to tell her to push . He hurried and grabbed her hand , bent down and kissed her forehead before she started to grunt and forcefully pushed his sons out . He couldn't imagine the pain she was in . She grabbed his hand tightly , and his face lit up when he heard the first cry . He smiled and looked to the right and saw one of his baby boys . He laid the baby down on a towel , and went to deliver the other baby . 

After he heard the second cry he knew he was done , and that his life had just started . He smiled biga and helped clean off his baby boys . He wrapped both in a blue blanket and passed one to Maria . She started to cry as she kissed the baby boys head , and he teared up looking at the newborn son in his arms . They were both beautiful and identical . They had green eyes , and black brown curls all over their heads . They had Za's nose and plump pink lips . The only resemblence of their mother was their eyes and Ja'Quan's dimple . Za knew they were gonna be heartbreakers when they grew up .

" What will there names be ? " Za smiled and looked up to the nurse .

" Ja'Quan Raheem Haris and "Kay'Lon Ameer Harris . " 

   That was it for him , he had his family and the only thing he had to work on was leaving the game .

*

1 Week Later . 

Popping up he went into his son's rooms and picked up a screaming Ja'Quan . Even though they were mad identical , Kay'Lon was a lot quieter while Ja'Quan was loud . This whole week he'd been taken care of the boys , letting Maria get her rest . She spends time with them all day during the day while Za's at the trap but at night it's daddies turn . He went over to the shelf and laid Ja'Quan on his shoulder , before shaking up his bottle and heating it in the baby bottle heater , he sat down on the small blue chair in the room , and rocked him back and forth while feeding him .

Even though it was dark he could still see the glistening in his son's eyes . The babies dimple in his left cheek went in . He smiled and kissed his son's forhead still feeding him . Ja'Quan grabbed the tip of Za's finger and all he could do was smile . His kid's already had a huge affect on his heart , and he knew if anything happened to them his life was over . 

" Are you okay ? " he nodded his head yes at Maria's voice . 

She walked in the room quietly and looked in the crib , nothing Kay'Lon wasn't sleep , he was just laying there with his eyes open and gribbing his blankets . 

She smiled and picked him up , laying him on her chest and rocking him back and forth . Kay'Lon was a mommy's boy . If Za went to pick him up he'd cry and scream , but if it was Maria he'd be beyond happy to see her . Za'Quan knew Ja'Quan would pick up every habit he had and every thing he did just because the baby boy was that attached to him . He knew he'd have to get out of the game A S A P just because of that one little thing . He'd be beyond dissapointed if he found out his kid sold drugs and slang on the streets . But he wouldn't give him hell even if he did , because he know that every little boy's dream is to grow big and have money . He just wanted his boys to be something better , like NBA stars or NFL stars . Not drug dealers . 

He knew his kid's would be educated . No matter what . 

*

So , she had the kids . I wanted her to have them a little early , things will start to slow down since the kids are involved now but evenutally they will pick up . I'm thinking 20 more chapters until the end of the book and then SEQUEL . I think I'll make the sequel based on the boy's lives . It'll be one crazy ending , but you'll love the ending of this and the beginning of the sequel .

Remember to comment and vote and a suggestion if you're  a new writer and you want idea's , just be as detailed as possible and ignore crticism . You have to have a good plot in order for people to read . It seems more people are starting to read Urban stories more , so I guess if you make it Urban it'll help a lot .

So , bye .