« 33 .

11 months later . 

Los Angeles , California .

" MARQUISE , I NEED YOUR HELP ! " Maria screamed upstairs

It's been 11 months since Maruqise has started living with them and he loves being around Za and his nephews . He looks at Maria as his older sister , and loves her dearly . Today was the twins 1 month birthday party . They were going to have a small get together in their backyard . There'd be swimming , food , and everything more . It was 12:00 pm and the party started at 1 . Za was in the back grilling and Maria was trying to set up tables before she got the twins ready . 

Maruqise ran downstairs , walking into the kitchen where he opened the screen door and went outside . The party was spongebob themed , so there were spongebob table covers , napkins , forks , spoons and nice . A spongebob pinata and a spongebob cake . There would actually be a spongebob coming over later . He fixed his black and white short sleeve burberry shirt , and dusted off his all black levis . Looking down at his Jordan Concords he smiled . There was no doubt he wasn't sexy , but he wouldn't go around screaming to the world . 

He ran over to his sister and wrapped his arms around her shoulder . 

" Wassup Ria ? Whatchu' need ? " she smiled and pointed to a bunch of tables .

" Can you please set them up so I can get your nephews ready ? " he nodded and she kissed his cheeks and then ran into the house .

Rell and Drea came in through the front door and made there ways to back . " Wassup Nigga ! " Rell laughed and ran over to Za , dapping him up . 

Drea walked over to Marquise and hugged him . " Hey Mar . " he smiled while placing the table covers on the table and hugging her back . 

" Hey Drea , if those are gifts for the kids you can put them over on that long table over there . " he smiled and she did so . 

He went back to setting the tables , when a pretty darkskin girl walked through the backyard looking nervous and going over to Drea . 

His eyes lit up , and his 15 year old mind started to wonder . He looked at her plump ass sitting nicely in the shorts she was wearing . The red half shirt she had on fitted her boobs and gave a nice look at her belly button ring and flat stomach . He looked down at her shoe wear and saw she was wearing a pair of Bred 11's . She flipped her 32" weave that was straightened and had on pink and black head band pushing it back over her shoulder . 

He licked his lips , and got mad excited about the party while finishing his tables . He fixed his eyebrows and his clothes before going to the table she was sitting at drinking a soda , typing away on her iPhone 5s . He licked his lips and sat next to her , she looked up from her phone and smiled at him .

" Hi . " she said shyly . 

" Wassup ? " he asked flirting and looking in her dark brown eyes . 

" Nothing , I'm Aniyah , but call me Niyah . "

He nodded and smiled , coming in a little closer until he got to her ear . " I'm Marquise , but call me Mar . " he chuckled lightly and pulled away giggling . If only you could see her facial expressions , you'd see her eyes flutter with delight .

*

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY JA'QUAN AND KAY'LONNNN , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU . "The smiling twins , laughed and looked at the crowd of friends and family of themselves and parents . 

" MAKE A WISH BABIES ! " They smiled and blew at the cake , and on the count of 3 Za and Marquise pushed their heads into the cakes , while they came up giggling and started fighting them . 

" Don't worry everybody we got an extra cake . " Maria exclaimed while trying to control the boys enough to wipe the frosting off of their faces .

The party was a hit and everyone seemed to enjoying themselves , the twins were having so much fun and everyone else mingled .

" YO MAR COME ON ! " Za yelled from the side of their backyard , there was a spongebob pinata and all the kids were jumping up and down wanting to get some . He lowered the pinata , and covered Ja'Quan's and Kay'Lon's eyes first and gave them a bat  . They started to hit on it , and every other kid did it . They were sad because they couldnt open it . But Za hit it hard enough and a bunch of different candies came down .

There were snickers , skittles , m&m's , starburst , sour patches , smarties , nerds , gummy bears and worms , and twix . Ja'Quan and Kay'Lon grabbed a lot of it , while Rell tried to snatch some up to .

Maruqise grabbed a handfull for Niyah and went over to put it in a bag for her , he started to like her and he had just met her . When he approached her she giggled , and took the bag of candy . " Thank you . " she spoke showing her white and straight teeth . He bit his lip and shook his head . " No problem . " they sat down after he went and got a hot dog and started talking .

" Well , Niyah you've got my attention hella much tonight . Could I get your number ? " he spoke tryna spit game . She laughed and nodded , taking his gold iPhone 5s and typed in her number and saved it under " Nizzy Niyah " he laughed and kissed her cheek .

" You're gorgeous . " she looked down and smiled at the ground . He titled her head up and kissed her softly . Her lips were so soft against his , but there kiss was interrupted when a roaring crowd pf laughter and " AWW"'s came from the crowd . Za and Rell were infront of his giggling , while the twins ran over and hugged both of them .

Life for the family was happier then ever , well at least for right now ...

THE END ! [:

Yup , THE END . Look out for the sequel . Love you all . ;*

By the way the sequel is called , Caliber . So , please please look out for it ! [: