chapter fifteen.

You slept peacefully and soundly and I cradled you and snuggled my head into your neck.

You felt so warm and nice...

There was blood all over me, but that's okay princess. I only did it to protect you.

I couldn't let that girl make fun of you any more...I told you I would protect you forever..

You're mine and what's mine, never gets hurt.

You woke up in the morning, doing your usual routine. You made yourself breakfast and turned on the television. You flipped channels until you stopped on the news channel. Everything was okay until you choked on your breakfast and dropped the remote. What's wrong angel?.. I wasn't paying attention to your television but all I heard was "... Girl Reported Dead in Local Town." I slowly smiled to myself as flashes from last night came flashing in my head. It was beautiful. I smirked to myself and licked my lips, thinking about her delicious blood again. It was so warm and gooey. I wish you could have had some.. A minute later my smirk turned into a frown as I heard sobbing. And it was coming from..you?

You teared up at the news and covered your mouth with your hand. You looked scared and shocked. Aren't you happy? I don't understand. She's gone. Why are you sad for her? She deserved it.. You looked at the television more and started crying when they said she was mauled to death. They thought it was her boyfriend but then they said an animal should have done it. Or in their words.. A monster.

You turned off your television and ran to your room, crying. Why are you being like this? I don't get you right now. I followed you and tried to comfort you and hold you but all you did was cry more. Was it because I didn't let you help me make her suffer? Was it because I didn't offer any of her blood to you? I narrowed my eyes in frustration and tried to think. Lyon should be happy. You won't get bullied anymore. All because of me. I'll always protect you, princess.

A few hours went by and you sat there on your bed in silence. You stopped crying, thankfully but you weren't talking. I sat in front of you, just waiting for you to say anything or just do something. But all you did was stare at the floor and put your head in your hands. Eventually you looked up and stared at the wall. "You can't do that." You said quietly, your voice breaking. I looked at you and tilted my head. "You can't do this.. It's..it's not right. Please stop. Just stop." You cried. You couldn't see me but you knew I was there. "Justin, you can't just kill someone like that. It's terrible and.." You trailed off, your voice breaking more. Please don't cry. I did it so you wouldn't cry. For you. I held your hand and looked into your eyes, with a pleading look. I know you can't see me still..and I don't think you'll really see me for a long time. But part of me hoped you would understand. I don't want you to be sad. I wanted you to smile. I thought getting rid of her would make you better. "How could you..?" You asked, your lips trembling. I want to kiss them and make them all better but it wouldn't do anything..

"Don't be mad at me." I said, holding you tight. But as always my words didn't get to you and I was invisible to you. I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. You're my little human and I'm supposed to love you, remember? I love you so much beautiful..you're my everything in life.

{so there were lots of questions in the last chapter thingy, and i hope i answered them all correctly. im going to answer more questions and all of them in a minute, and you're free to ask questions until I say you can't anymore. but to be honest, i get very annoyed when someone pms me "this should happen" and "how could you not put this in the story?!" And so and so. "why aren't you putting this in your story" irritates me so much. like seriously, have respect. it's my story and it's sorta based on my experiences in life so just let me write what i want to write. i don't want to ruin the story. just have respect for me and "Demon" and just stop honestly, i appreciate the opinions and ideas but when you try to force them on me and get obnoxious, i get really annoyed and ugh. thank you though. thanks for all the votes comments and reads. (-:}