Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I glanced over at the clock on my desk. It read 11:00PM. I yawned and booted up my laptop. I opened a new tab and typed in the address to Cryaotic's livestream. I always thought that his personality was perfect and he would make a pretty cool friend. I waited for the page and was greeted by Cry's insane laughter when it finally loaded. He was playing a game where they guessed video game facts and for each wrong question, the player had to drink. I laughed to myself. It was already only 2 and a half hours into the stream and Cry had already taken over 8 shots. As time went on the streamers continued their nonsense. Cry was taking a break from playing games (because he was basically drunk xD) and started interacting with the chat.

Scott said that Cry should take a break from drinking tonight. Cry seemed to disagree. He said that he wasn't that drunk at all. I started typing a remark in the chat and then I hit the 'enter' key. Of course he won't read it because there are so many posts happening at the same time I thought. Lucy'sLove97: "I have to agree with Scott. You are getting pretty drunk xD But it is pretty entertaining." A few seconds later he read the remark out loud and responded to me and said while laughing "Whatdya mean I'm pretty drunk? And hey missy, I'm alllllwwaaayyss entertaing." I posted back; Lucy'sLove97: Suuure you are. You're neeever not entertaining. -insert as much sarcasm as you can here- Cry read the comment out loud and laughed. "Well I think it's time to end this stream for tonight. Thanks for joining us. Bye guysssss." The rest of The Late Night Crew chimed in. I smiled to myself and closed my laptop. I hoped into bed and closed my eyes.

I was awoken in the morning by my cat, Destery, scratching and meowing at my door. I threw a pillow at the door and told him to shut up. I checked the analog clock on the wall opposite of me. It read 10:48AM. 'Ugh I woke up later than usual today. Damn. Izzy is at work already. 'Might as well check my computer' I muttered to myself. I reluctantly pulled myself out of bed and stumbled over to my computer chair. I flopped down on it and booted up my laptop. I logged into my YouTube account and noticed a message popped up in my PM inbox.

From: Cryaotic

Message: Sup

My mouth went dry and stared at the screen, my jaw dropped to the floor. THE Cryaotic messaged ME of all people. I was in shock. I couldn't even move the mouse to click the message. I just stared there with my mouth hanging wide open trying to stop myself from dreaming.

After a solid 10 minutes of staring at the screen, I finally clicked open the message.

"I enjoyed your sense of humour last night. If you want a free shirt just let me know sometime.

-Cry"

I read and re-read the message. I never thought that I was that funny but apparently Cry seemed to think I was. I immediatly responded.

"I am very surprised by your offer, and would love a shirt! If you need my addess to send it to me, it's 374 North Walnut Street (fake address just saiyan xD) Thanks a bunch!

-Lucy"

I decided to go take a shower while I wait for another response from Cry.

I let the water run down my back and the steam fill my lungs. My moment of relaxation was interuppted by the sound of my phone buzzing twice. I sighed and finished the rest of my shower. As I dired off, I read my phone messages. One from Izzy and one from Youtube. I smiled and walked over to my computer, clicking on the YouTube link. Another message from Cry.

"So apparently you seem to live a few streets down from me. If you want I can swing by and drop it off or something in like half an hour."

Once again my mouth dropped to the floor. Cry was going to drop off a shirt at my house. I immediatly responded back with an "Alright :)" and started madly cleaning the house. Of course my house mate Isabelle had left a mess everywhere. Her room was trashed but there was nothing to do about that now. I shut the door and started tidying up the living room, running the vaccuum and dustign everything. I glanced at the clock noticing Cry said he would be there in a few minutes. I quickly changed into jean shorts with lace around the edges and my favourite blouse. I quickly threw my hair into a ponytail. As I was finishing up and adjusting the pillows on the couch, I heard the doorbell ring.

I took a deep breath and opened the door.

What greeted me was a tall man, roughly 6' 1''. He wore black skinny jeans and a gray sweatshirt which was unusual for the hot, Florida weather. He wore a white mask that covered most of his face with an unusual little face on it. His dark brown hair stuck out in every direction from behind the mask and he held a cardboard box in his hand.

"Sup?" He asked.