Chapter 2

Crys POV

I hit the enter button on my last reply. I told Lucy I would be at her house in half an hour or so. I hurried into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I spent at least 10 minutes rummaging through all my clothes trying to find something decent enough to wear. I finally decided on my favourite black skinny jeans and a green shirt, which I of course covered up with my gray jumper. I laced up my trademark red Chucks, grabbed the cardboard box full of shirts, and left.

I checked the time on my watch. It said 10 minutes past when I was supposed to arrive. I cursed under my breath and loaded the cardboard box into the car and took off in the direction the GPS said to take.

"In 700 feet your destination will be on the left." The GPS stated.

I looked at my watch again. "Twenty minutes late. Goddamnit Cry." I cursed to myself, while delicately putting on my porcelain mask. I got out of my car and took in the entirety of Lucy's house. It was magnificent. Very modern and beautiful. I tried to fix the mess you could call my hair as much as possible as I walked up to the front door. I rung the doorbell and within a few seconds, a beautiful blonde woman appeared.

Her skin was flawless and her eyes were stormy gray. Her hair was pulled back in a perfect ponytail and she wore an outfit that could only be described as adorable.

"Hi! My name is Lucy!" She said cheerfully. "You must be the famous Cry."

"Sup! Yeah, I'm Cry." I said, my cheeks burning and turning a shade of crimson red. "Damn this girl is gorgeous." I thought.

"Would you like to come in?" She asked politely.

"Uh yeah, sure. If it's no trouble to you."

"No, it's fine! My house mate is out at the moment so we don't have to worry about her. She isn't due home until 10. Oh! You can take a seat on the couch if you like. Can I get you anything? Coffee, juice, tea?

"Oh, alright. And coffee if you don't mind. Black please."

"Coming right up!"

"This girl seems extremely classy. The interior of this house is incredible. Everything is clean and white and polished. I feel too dirty to sit on the couch but I guess I shouldn't be rude." I thought to myself.

An overly fluffy white cat interrupted my thoughts by jumping on my lap. My heart melted. It reminded me of my cat, AK. I petted it until Lucy came back holding a tray with two porcelain cups and a cup of sugar cubes.

"I see you've made friends with Avery." She said giggling.

"Haha yeah, it seems she has taken a liking to me." I said smiling.

Avery settled herself comfortably on my lap. I reached for my cup of coffee. I raised my mask just enough to reveal my lips. Lucy giggled. "Do you always wear the mask?" She asked.

"Not all the time. I don't wear it at home but when I'm with company I do."

"Oh, I see."

"Yeah."

There was an awkward pause until I took a sip of my drink.

"Owwwwwww!! So hot." I exclaimed trying to cool off my tongue.

Lucy frowned. "Sorry about that I should have warned you first."

"No it's my fault for being stupid enough to drink it when it's this hot."

"Anywayyyyy, I brought a box of shirts for you to try on cause I didn't know what size you were so just pick one."

Lucy shuffled through the box and found a shirt that looked like it may fit her.

"Do you mind if I try this on?" She asked.

"Not at all go ahead!"

Lucy headed down the hall and disappeared into a room. I decided to quick check my phone was she was gone. I had 5 text messages from my best friend, Russ.

From: Russ
To: Cry

Where are you!?

I need you to come over and help me set up the stream

Come onnnnn

Jesus you take forever to respond

What the hell could you be doing??

"Damnit. I forgot I have to set up the stream!" I muttered.

I wandered off in the direction I saw Lucy go and came in front of a door. I opened it and immediately gasped. There stood Lucy, standing with just her bra on and holding the shirt she had. My face burned and was bright red.

"I'm so sorry!! I just had to tell you that I had to go! It wasn't on purpose.

Lucy quick threw her shirt on. "It's fine."

"Uhh I feel really bad. I'm just going to go."

"Alright. Come give me a hug first though!" She said.

I walked towards her and gave her a warm hug. I felt her hand slip into my pocket and put something in it. We said our goodbyes and I left.

I walked out to my car and sat in the drivers seat. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a posted note.

It read:

Text Me: 487-973-0865 :)

-Finally got to update :) comment with things you like, dislike, or any feedback. Thanks! Lilah-